It has a round body and plump feathers. It was originally raised in Hwaseong and lived with Pomelo's adoptive parents. But since Li Cheng had a cub, Xiao Yiheng flew to take it over. After Li Cheng was pregnant, he had morning sickness for a period of time and had a bad appetite. Looking at the little lemon every day helps digestion.

Li Cheng asked in surprise, "Youyou, why are you here?"

Youyou: "I...I miss you, come see you."

Li Cheng crawled out of the swimming pool, changed his golden (colored) swimming trunks, wrapped his golden (colored) bathrobe, put on his golden (colored) slippers, and led his sister to the living room to rest.

Xiao Yiheng served snacks to replenish physical strength at the right time- , egg tart, pineapple, yellow peach.

Pomelo sat tremblingly in the golden (color) pillow, suspecting that his brother was the thirteenth golden saint on earth.

From this point of view, Li Cheng really wanted to name the cub named Xiao Jinpai!

...No, as Zauzi's aunt, she disagrees!

Xiao Yiheng gave Pomelo a sharp eye (color) and asked her to quickly get to the point.

Youyou coughed lightly: "Ah, what, brother, the child has been three months old, it is always cubs, cubs, and it's too perfunctory. Let's give him a name?"

Li Cheng said happily, "Name? The name has been picked up a long time ago. It's Xiao Jin..."

"Cough cough cough cough!" Youyou immediately interrupted, "I have a lot of alternative names here. Would you like to listen to them?"

While talking, Youyou took out the phone.

Li Cheng was surprised and delighted: "I didn't expect you to be so caring, but also specially recorded it in the phone."

Youyou: "No, in fact, these names are not what I thought, but my fans brainstormed!"

"..." Xiao Yiheng said suddenly, "Excuse me, 'your fan'?"

Youyou nodded: "Yeah, don't I have a Weibo? My brother was still Weibo before.ahref=\"/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection\"class=\"__cf_email__\"data-cfemail =\"3e697e\">[emailprotected] I have attracted tens of thousands of fans to me~~~ I have limited ability alone. This morning, I specially posted a Weibo to collect the names of the fans from the fans."

Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng looked at each other.

After a long while, Xiao Yiheng said: "But Yuyou, we have not mentioned the pregnancy of your brother (怀huai) except to the close friends of Guanguan. Your brother does not want to be disturbed by the media. So we keep this news confidential."

But now you have said it on Weibo, doesn't it mean telling the world, everyone knows it! Xiao Yiheng got a terrible headache when he thought of the media reporters who were about to hear the wind.

Youyou quickly said: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, I know you want to keep a low profile, so I didn't tell the truth to the fans, they will never guess that it is yours!"

Afraid that he would not believe him, Youyou opened Weibo and showed her phone to Xiao Yiheng.

I saw that Weibo was written like this-