Retirement and marriage proposal

Comenzar desde el principio

"At the retirement conference, Li Cheng said-'From the age of seventeen to twenty-seven, I am very grateful to every coach and teammate I have met over the past ten years, and also very grateful to the trust of the majority of swimmers. It allows me to keep moving forward and pursue my dreams. However, my age has reached the limit of a racing swimmer, and now there are better and younger athletes in the team. I am very relieved to delegate the responsibility of the captain to my successor. I believe that even without me, the swimming team will achieve better results and reach higher levels. Next, I should pursue other good things in life.'"

"It is reported that the Sports Bureau has sent an invitation to Li Cheng, hoping that he can stay in the team as a teacher, but Li Cheng declined. He expressed his desire to return to the basic school and become a high school physical education teacher like his mentor for more young people. People spread swimming dreams."

"Let us extend our sincere blessings to him."

The host quickly adjusted his expression and immediately resumed the live broadcast work vigorously.

"Okay, now let's turn the camera back to the scene. This award ceremony was presided over by the chairman of the FINA. We can see that the three athletes are now standing next to the podium. According to international practice, the award will be given first. Bronze medal, then silver medal, and finally gold medal."

"Captain Li Cheng received the bouquet and the medal. The chairman embraced him and said a few words in a low voice. He expressed regret. It seems that FINA has also learned of Li Cheng's retirement."

"Li Cheng is really a very 'audience' player. There was thunderous applause in the audience, and some swimmers even cried on the spot."

The camera zoomed in and gave Li Cheng a close-up close-up in time. In the picture, omega's eyes are red, but the corners of his mouth are raised high.

He is wearing a national flag, holding flowers in one hand and waving around with the other. In front of him (chest xiong), the gold medal is shining, and his smile is more eye-catching.

The national flag rose and the national anthem started, and Li Cheng looked up at the rising flag.

Seventeen-year-old Li Cheng saw the national flag raised for him for the first time. At that time, he was very excited and chanted the national anthem aloud with his teammates. Even if the sound was broken, he couldn't bear to stop.

Li Cheng, 27, saw the national flag hoisted for him for the last time. Red flag hunting, gold medal shining, Li Cheng recalled every step he took in the past ten years, thinking of the fishing boat he was born in, thinking of his sister who supported him on the field, thinking of every coach and teammate he met...At the same time Now, the partner who has been by his side during the ten-year long race.

He has been swimming for ten years, and he has been with Xiao Yiheng for ten years.

They had occupied each other with permanent marks ten years ago, and every step Li Cheng took was accompanied by Xiao Yiheng.

Now, he can't wait to see his boyfriend, share with him the joy of winning the gold medal, and confess his loss after retirement.

He believed that Xiao Yiheng would understand.

After the award ceremony, there will be a group photo session.