Chapter 1

Morgana Pendragon was in her room when she heard the beating of the drums signaling another execution she ran out of her room down the halls and into prince Andrew's room.

Andrew are you alright? Morgana asked knocking on the door but there was no answer worried Morgana pushed open the door.

Andrew took a few deep breaths before answering quietly. I'm fine Morgana Andrew replied before throwing up in the toilet again. Morgana ran her fingers through his soft hair holding it out of the way as he threw up again

Brother what is this? Why are you not joining us at the feast? Uther asked I just don't think chopping someone's head off is cause for celebration replied Andrew throwing up in the toilet again.

It was simple justice Andrew for what he'd done. To whom? He practiced magic he didn't hurt anyone Andrew said annoyed feeling like he was going to be sick again. You will be with me when I greet lady Helen Uther said annoyed I told you I want no part in these Celebrations replied Andrew.

Morgana had knelt down to hold Andrew in her arms

I am your brother! I expect you to do as I ask Uther responded. You know, the more brutal you are the more enemies you'll create Andrew called back.

The moment Uther was gone Andrew violently threw up in the toilet again. He was as white as a sheet.

Andrew I'm going to put you to bed Morgana Pendragon said helping Andrew to his feet before helping him to the bed he was already in a pair of warm pyjamas. She knew just by the feeling of the soft strands of his hair that Andrew had already brushed the curly soft strands.

The moment his head hit the soft pillow Andrew fell into a restless sleep.

But things were about to get worse for Prince Andrew as tomorrow morning uthur would drag both Morgana and his brother to attack the peaceful kingdom of Vernum going after the children.