Chapter 41 Brother, You Are So Kind

Start from the beginning

The beautiful labels and various halos on him are being stripped off one by one.

Xu Zhi could hear some rumors from such a distance, but Lu Yan'an was in the center of the storm, so one can imagine the feeling.

"Get out!" Lu Yan'an heard the movement, and slammed the book in hand towards the door.

Wang Ma was caught off guard and hit her forehead, and the cup in her hand fell to the ground, spilling the orange liquid all over the floor.

"Young master?" Wang Ma murmured, "I'm here to deliver juice."

Ever since she was eroded by Jiang Lan's thorns last time, she has become very dull, often forgetting the things at hand, or doing things poorly. How can she still be eloquent and pleasing to Su Ningyue?

But Su Ningyue herself said that Wang Ma has worked hard in the Lu family for decades, her son is unreliable, and the Lu family wants to support her until the end of her life, but it is easier said than done.

A trace of disgust flashed in Lu Yan'an's eyes: "Didn't my mother say that? You don't need to do these things in the future."

Wang Ma stared blankly at Lu Yan'an, the child she loved and grew up with. Wang Ma still remembered that Lu Yan'an once lay in her arms and said, "Wang Ma, you will stay with me forever!"

So when Su Ningyue asked Wang Ma to "take care" of Lu Xian, Wang Ma did not hesitate, everything was for the young master, to prevent Lu Xian from doing anything that would hurt Lu Yan'an.

It can be said that Wang Ma dedicated most of her life to the Lu family, but now the ending has to be said to be sloppy and bleak.

Su Ningyue had already mentioned to Wang Ma about letting her go to the farm, but Wang Ma didn't say anything, she was still digesting the news.

Lu Yan'an was stimulated by Wang Ma's eyes as if looking at a stranger. The last one who looked at him like this was Chu Ji.

"I said don't disturb me! Get out, can't you hear?! You are just a servant we hired, who do you think you are?!" Lu Yan'an is an Omega after all, emotionally only wants to vent her anger, and doesn't consider other people's feelings at all.

Wang Ma picked up the glass fragments and stumbled out. As soon as she closed the door and turned around, she saw Lu Shuangse standing at the stairs.

"Second Young Master." Wang Ma said respectfully.

Lu Shuangse naturally heard the movement just now, he was silent for a moment, and suddenly asked: "When you were in Jiang's house, did my elder brother behave like this?"

One sentence was like a heavy hammer from the air, knocking Wang Ma's brain into a buzzing sound.

Lu Xian doesn't know, even he tolerates Wang Ma most of the time, not only because she is Su Ningyue's person, Lu Xian doesn't want to care about women.

Wang Ma almost ran away in despair.

Her unclear mind seemed to understand something at this moment, and at night she told Su Ningyue that she wanted to go to the farm, which made Su Ningyue a little embarrassed.

But the guilt of these people is fleeting, and they are forgotten in the blink of an eye.

"Mom." At this moment, Lu Yan'an was crying in Su Ningyue's arms, "I don't think Chu Ji cares about me as much as before."

"Silly boy, nonsense."

"Mom, what should I do if I'm unhappy?"

"How come?" Su Ningyue hurriedly said, "If Chu Ji treats you badly, we will come back!"