Chapter 150 Lemongrass

After Jiang Jingchen sat down, he sent a message to Li Dongyao, asking him to reply to himself safely.

Jiang Jingchen took out the biology book, flipped through the important points that the teacher said yesterday, and noticed the unusual gaze. Jiang Jingchen turned his head and found that Shen Xun was looking at him.

Jiang Jingchen rubbed his chin: "Why, do you envy my handsomeness?"

Shen Xun: "..."

No one would ask Shen Xun before, "Are you envious of my handsomeness?" After all, Shen Xun's own hardware is very strong, but when these words come out of Jiang Jingchen's mouth, there is no sense of disobedience.

Shen Xun: "...No, I was suddenly curious, did you change the laundry detergent?"

Jiang Jingchen's eyes widened a little, thinking that you are a pervert, and you still pay attention to the smell of laundry detergent on my body?

Shen Xun saw what he was thinking, and said in a helpless tone, "No, I'm more sensitive to smells."

"Oh." Jiang Jingchen said simply, "No change."

So where does that lemongrass smell come from?

Shen Xun was very thoughtful, and an astonishing thought came to mind. During this period of time, Jiang Jingchen's occasional anomalies were also traceable, although most of the time he was very calm.

Chapter 151 Biology, the biology teacher also knew that Jiang Jingchen was a little weak in his subject, so he was asked to get up and answer the final big question.

Isn't it a coincidence, Jiang Jingchen won't.

"Uh..." Jiang Jingchen scratched his head.

The biology teacher took a deep breath: "I've said this before."

I know! Jiang Jingchen was embarrassed, but he was not that keen on biological things.

Biology teacher: "You should know what the option for the first question is?"

Jiang Jingchen: "..."

Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Shen Xun's pen moving, finishing it on the draft paper in one go.

Jiang Jingchen's heart skipped a beat: "Choose B!"

The teacher's face finally looked better, seeing that Jiang Jingchen couldn't answer anything, so he replaced Shen Xun.

Shen Xun stood up, and the answers were fluent.

The biology teacher suddenly looked warm.

When Shen Xun sat down, Jiang Jingchen whispered, "Thank you."

Shen Xun slightly hooked his lips.

It's rare to hear brother Chen say "thank you". After all, who doesn't know that brother Chen is "decathlon" and never accepts help from others?

Not really, before Shen Xun came, there were not many who could help Jiang Jingchen, let alone study.

Rest at noon, after dinner Jiang Jingchen called Shen Xun to play basketball, Shen Xun did not refuse.

The boy's figure shuttled across the basketball court. Jiang Jingchen waved his hands at his brothers after playing for half the game, and went to a chair beside him to pour mineral water wildly.

"What's the matter, Brother Chen?" A brother stepped forward: "In the past, you played the whole game casually."

"Caught a cold." Jiang Jingchen said nonsense: "It's not a big problem, you play your own game."