Chapter 129 You Can Take It Too

The movie was very good. When the show ended, Lu Xian shook the paper tube, and the popcorn was all eaten.

The garbage was handed to the cleaning lady, and they discussed where to eat at noon.

"God..." He Lan took out his phone, and when he saw the number of missed calls on it, his scalp felt inexplicably numb.

Xue Xunyu also said "Huh?", "Feng Jin called me five times, what happened?"

Xue Xunyu called back, and after the other side picked it up, he sighed deeply, and then asked, "Yu'er, are you watching a movie?"

"Ah, how do you know?" Xue Xunyu remembered that he only told Feng Jin that he went out to play, but he didn't explain this.

"Jiang Lan checked the location of Lu Xian's mobile phone, and found that you are on the fifth floor of Chenyao Building, and there is only a movie theater there."

Xue Xunyu frowned: "Are you all free? Still checking the location?"

Unexpectedly, Feng Jin replied: "If you don't check, you won't be able to survive."

Xue Xunyu: "?"

an hour ago -

Cen Ji was blowing the breeze, he couldn't find He Lan and the others, who else could he look for?

Anyway, He Lan went out with Lu Xian and Xue Xunyu, it was inevitable that Jiang Lan and Feng Jin were bombarded with text messages and phone calls.

Jiang Lan was in a meeting at the time, and his phone was on silent, so the first victim was Feng Jin.

Feng Jin was not busy, but the voice on the other end of the phone was low and hoarse, as if he had suffered some serious injury. Mr. Feng, who had never seen a "big scene", suddenly felt tense, thinking that something had happened, and immediately asked Cen Ji for location.

Feng Jin drove there, thinking about the seriousness of the matter. He was different from Cen Ji. He was really alone after avenging the Feng family. I don't have much ambition in myself, but I am unambiguous when resisting responsibility. Could it be that the pressure is too great? Impossible... Feng Jinzuo muttered, but he couldn't guarantee it, no matter what, he was a mortal body.

Feng Jin was still thinking about taking Cen Ji to the bar to have a drink or two at night, but as soon as he entered the gate of the manor, he saw someone squatting by the side of the road.

Illusion? He is obviously in good health, but somehow feels aggrieved.

Feng Jin got out of the car.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a low voice.

Cen Ji didn't look up, "He Lan lied to me that he came here to play, but he wasn't there at all."

"Let's call!" Feng Jin faintly collapsed, thinking that it might be because of this crap, right?

"He didn't answer and said I should not bother him for three hours."

Confusion flashed across Feng Jin's eyes, "...then you should wait three hours before contacting him."

"He's pregnant, I'm worried." Cen Ji took a deep breath.

There was a hint of crying in his breath, Feng Jin sensed that it was unusual, and he didn't know what to think, so he just squatted down.

Cen Ji just raised his head: "Why?"

The tear stains are obvious, and some water color is still accumulated in the eye sockets.