Chapter 94 As expected of my father

Wang Heng bought Jiang Lan a plane ticket at 10:00 p.m., and arrived in country C at about 3:30 a.m. Jiang Lan gave Lu Xian a pheromone before departure.

Lu Xian said no, but Jiang Lan held him in his arms.

He was leaving at seven o'clock, and Lu Xian didn't even have a lunch break today, with a calm face, he kept telling himself about small problems, and at most he would be able to see Jiang Lan the day after tomorrow. It's not to blame for Lu Xian, Omega's dependence on Alpha during pregnancy is absolute, and Lu Xian's performance is already very calm in comparison.

"The luggage is here, let's go." Lu Xian said.

When it's windy outside, he won't go out.

"Yes." Jiang Lan gave Aunt Liu a look, Aunt Liu understood and nodded to reassure him.

The door opens, and the twilight hangs high in the sky, with a faint black background. The wind blows people's hearts and chills. Jiang Lan is not a hypocritical person, but at the moment thoughts are flying in his mind. Aunt Liu and Wen Zong are reliable, but in case Xiaoxian sleeps at night and has cramps or stomach pains, who will comfort him? Furthermore, although the security here is good, who can be sure that it is safe? Omega leaving Alpha...

Wang Heng took Jiang Lan's luggage and put it neatly in the trunk.

"Boss Jiang, you can go."

Jiang Lan's windbreaker swayed slightly, he stood up straight and turned his head.

Lu Xian stood in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows by the kitchen, his expression unclear.

"Boss Jiang." Wang Heng opened the car door.

Suddenly, Jiang Lan moved, but in the direction of home.

Special Assistant Wang: "???"

No one expected Jiang Lan to go back and forth, Lu Xian ran to the door when he turned back, and asked as soon as the door opened, "Did you forget to take something?"

"It's not something, but it's very important." Jiang Lan said in a deep voice, "You pack two pieces of clothes."

Lu Xian: "Huh?"

But as his heart beat faster, he understood what Jiang Lan meant.

Aunt Liu also understood, "It's not sir, it's a few hours' journey, Xiao Xian..."

"I can take it!" Lu Xian took Jiang Lan's hand, and couldn't help jumping when he turned his head to talk to Aunt Liu, his eyes that had been dim just now suddenly lit up, "Auntie, if you are bored, call Brother Zong to come over for dinner!"

Aunt Liu: "Huh? Hey..."

Lu Xian opened the suitcase and threw a pair of underwear into it, followed by a set of long johns and a sweater, which were put by Jiang Lan. Lu Xian hurriedly said, "It's too hot."

"You won't feel that way when you arrive in country C." Jiang Lan put away the scarf and gloves without hesitation, and three days are enough to wear them, and if they don't fit, buy them on the spot.

"Brother, why did you think of taking me there?" Lu Xian was still immersed in surprise, and spoke sweetly.

"I don't worry about where you are except by my side." Jiang Lanwen said, "Hurry up and change your clothes, don't forget your passport."

"Uh-huh!"

Ten minutes later, Wang Heng leaned against the car door and just finished smoking a cigarette. He looked up and saw Jiang Lan holding the suitcase in one hand and Lu Xian in the other.