" Gav walo no need to worry now our savior is here. "

Everyone is confused with his talk. Abhimaan and Arav are strict with employees whereas Devang shares friendly relations with them. He cracks jokes, has food with him. Sometimes they forget that he is their boss.

" Devang behaves" Arav says to him.

" Sorry Bhai."

" Devang sir, what were you saying sevior?" One of the employee asked who listens him saying sevior

" Vo I was saying Gav walo I mean office Walo no need to worry our savior is here now this Angle will hendal her devil."

" What did you call your brother?" Advika asked, twisting his ears.

" Ahhh sorry bhabhi but you don't know what he has done. For now please leave my ears paining."

She left his ear and asked arav what happened and arav explained to him. She looked at Devang and said,

" He is not alone at fault. If a file is important then all of you should also take care of it."

" I know ma'am but please tell sir not to fire us, we will find that file soon." One of the employees said, Till now they know that she is Wife of their boss. Also from last time and a few gosip around the office they knew that only she can control their boss.

" Look I can't take guarantee. Also I don't interfere in his work. But still I will try to talk to him. But still the last decision will be his. Also try to find a file soon."

Saying she left for his cabin and employees with the hope that now she will save him. Unknown to that through this conversation someone comes to know the weakness of Abhimaan Singh Rathore. The person went to the washroom of the office and called someone.

" Boss, finally I found his weakness. His wife. Everyone knows that he is married but nobody saw his wife as he never let her come in front of our world. I will send you her pic. "

" Hmm, keep an eye on her. Tell me when she leaves. Finally I will be able to get what I want ; his power."

The person on the phone said. Not knowing if he will dare to touch the Angel. Then the king of the underworld will destroy his existence. He will not kill him but will show hell to him on earth.

Advika reached Abhimaan's cabin. She entered and showed him standing on the window looking outside. She put the lunch on the table and went towards him and back hugged him.

His tense body gets relex under her touch. She put her head on his shoulder and hands on his chest. He closed his eyes with satisfaction. They stayed in the same position for some time. Finally he broke the silence and asked,

" What are you doing here?"

" Maan you are taking too much tension  these days. Also not paying attention towards your own health. I know you are not having lunch and dinner properly. That's why I came here so that for sometime you can forget your tension and have lunch properly. Now come on, let's have them."

" Hmm " he just hummed. She dragged him to the table. She thought she dragged him but of course he went himself. She is just half weight for him. How can she drag him?

She served everything on a plate and was about to sit beside him but he pulled her on his lap.

" Maan what is this? Someone will come." She asked with shocked experience.

" You are forgetting Jaan this is my office. Nobody can enter here without my permission."  He said with a smirk on his face. Advika show this and asked,

" What do you mean Maan?"

" Nothing, feed me. I am hungry " saying he opened his mouth. She knows he is heading something but she doesn't inquire further. And put the moresal in his mouth.

Once the lunch was over he asked him about the desert.

" You didn't bring anything sweet ?"

Advika looked at tefin and said,

" Maybe I forgot," she said with pout.

" It's ok I don't need that one. I have mine." Saying he crushed his lips on her. After being satisfies he leaves her lips. After staying some time she decided to go. Before going she said,

"  Maan vo Devang was telling that…"

" This Devang. He is becoming your chamcha with every passing day. Giving you all information. Don't worry I know what I am doing "

" Hmm. Was that file so important?"

" Yes, very important. You know we need bread to check the rat out there. "

" What are you saying Maan. I am not getting anything"

" Nothing My innocent baby" saying he bites her cheeks and she glares at him while rubbing it.  " Now do one thing, go back home. One more thing don't stop anywhere. Go directly."

She agreed with him saying she won't stop anywhere and will go directly. As soon as she left Zahir entered the cabin. Abhimaan raised his eyebrows in a manner that he was asking something.

" All done sir.  Raghav also tracks the phone. And going there with few trusted men. But Boss Ma'am she should have come here."

" I know she shouldn't have come. Also I never thought that she would come here without informing me. But now make sure about the situation. Do you know who he is?"

" No boss, we are still trying. Also I have informed Vidhyut sir. He will be here by evening."

" Good. "

Zahir left the cabin and Abhimaan Smirk thought. I don't know who you are.  But do you really think that you will enter the jungle and the lion will not know about you.

When Advika left the office her phone rang and it was Meera.

" Hi bhabhi"

" Hi Advi, Umm Advi I need your help"

" Yes Bhabhi tell me what happened?"

" Vo I have to go with my cousin for her check up as she is pregnant. But there is nobody home. Can you please take care of Ansh sometime. I will pick him up in two or three hours."

" Of course , why are you tense? I will come home and pick him up."

" It's ok Advika, I am in your area only. You can pick him from the market. "

" Ok then I will be there in a few minutes."

She instrat driver to go to the market. First she thought to call Abhimaan but then thought that he would be angry as he refused to stop anywhere. So she didn't call him. Not knowing that it will be her biggest mistake.

So how is the chapter?

Are you excited for the next chapter?

What will happen with Advika and Ansh? Do you think someone will come to save them? Or someone will help them and inform Abhimaan?

One more thing. Thank you so much for your kind words. In the last chapter. I was not feeling good about continuing the story. But your words encourage me to write further. Please do show your love like this only with vote and comment.

Soon the story is going to end. How do you feel about that? Are You going to miss Advika and Abhimaan.

Also if you have time then please read my other story Her Claim as well. Also follow me for new updates and stories.