Chapter Eighteen

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

now playing

[Life of the party- The Weeknd]

0:15 —◦————— -4:55

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

"Rune."

"Miss me?" he said, sliding his tongue across his bottom lip and tilting his head.

I knew this guy was going to get me into so much trouble that Rindou was going to give me a lesson, and I wasn't going to risk losing my money to him. "No, now go." I tried to push him back by putting my hands on his chest, but he didn't budge. "Move, rune." My tone grew hostile.

"Not until you answer me this," Rune answered, his grin becoming darker. I met his gaze once again and waited for his questions, which I really wanted to avoid.

"Did you fuck Rindou at the party?"

And my stomach dropped with it. How could he know! No way could he have heard me, even though I know I was loud. So I tried to brush it off by responding, "What? No, I went home."

So much for playing it off. 

He didn't believe me based on the look on his face.

"Elly, I know you're fucking him. The same way you fucked our Daichi." My heart was hammering in my chest as Rune's body brushed up against mine. I need to get away from him before something bad happens. I understood what he was up to; it was evident that he was trying to fuck me or persuade me to join his posey, but I wasn't, and I won't. It didn't sit well with me to betray Rindou; he was my extra source of income, and I couldn't risk it. It was difficult enough for me to betray Daichi.

"I didn't fuck Rindou, and even if I did, why the hell does it matter to you?!" I snapped, attempting to shove him again, but he refused to budge.

"Because I want you." My head flinched back a bit at his words. 

Did he...oh hell. What is it with me attracting guys like him!?

"What—"

"You heard me." My back pushed more into the wall, and I could feel him. All of him. Because I was much smaller than he was, it dug into my hip. I took a deep breath and then released it slowly. "Elyana, I really want you."

"Why?" Every inch of his body was still pressing against mine, and that was all I could say. Oh, God, I feel like a whore. Even though Rindou and I aren't dating, I felt terrible about being in this situation since it made me feel like I was betraying him. I liked him a lot, and this was wrong.

"Why not? You're beautiful as hell, and I promise I'll take better care of you than Daichi and Rindou combined." The only times I ever got compliments were when Rindou fucked me or Daichi made a joke with me, so his comments made my stomach turn.

No no no no, I'm not falling for it.

"If you think I'm going to fuck you, you really have lost your mind." I growled, "I'm not fucking anyone, especially not Rindou so get the fuck off of me."

What made this worse was the song playing distinctively in the background, it just had to be the life of the party by The Weeknd. 

Instead of moving, Rune leaned down and put his lips inches, not centimeters, from mine. "What does that four-eyed wannabe have that I don't?" My chest felt tight, I could smell the freshness of his breath, and goddammit, my mouth was watering. Rune was a handsome man, and I couldn't stop staring at his eyes and lips.