Chapter Nine

"R-Rindou--"

"I didn't say you could talk." My eyes were blindfolded. My body was naked. It's bare. I knew there was no one else in the room besides us. My heart was racing, I was dripping wet between my thighs. The sound of footsteps notified me that Rindou was standing in front of me.

Suddenly, I felt his warm breath on my neck. His hands slowly moved up my body and I shivered in anticipation. His touch was like electricity.

"You fucked him...didn't you?"

"N-No—Who?" My breathing quickened as his fingers traced my areola but not touching my perked nipple. Keeping any moans at bay, I drew my bottom lip between my teeth. I could feel my heart racing with anxiety, my skin beginning to flush with desire. His touch was soft yet firm, sending shivers down my spine and stirring a deep longing within me.

"Daichi."

There was a dark tone to Rindou's voice. It was tinged with anger. Turning my head to look at him, his hand slammed into my throat and my body pinned to the ground. It was the fastest my heart had ever been. I gasped for air, trying to catch my breath. I wish I could've seen his face, the anger writhing inside of him knowing that Daichi had me before him. I knew I was in trouble.

"Was he better than me?"

In response, I shook my head. Rindou chuckled deeply, gripping my chin with his thumb and index finger. My whole body was under his control, I was drooling. My entire being screamed fuck me. As he slid his thumb into my mouth, I closed it. It was so hard to resist sucking on his finger; I wanted him so badly. I desired nothing more than to take him in completely and feel his body against mine. I wanted to surrender to his touch and give him everything I had.

"I hate the way he looks at you..."

My soul left my body. "I hate the way he does too." I exhaled. As Rindou's lips touched mine, he untied the blindfold with his free hand. I didn't even bother to open my eyes. Instead, I drew him closer to me. Ready and needy for him. His hands moved down my body and I gasped in pleasure.

"Elyana..." He mumbled in the kiss.

I slowly pulled back from the kiss. My eyes opened to see Daichi's face.

"Ahh!" I flew up screaming. I bumped my head into the side of someone's face. "Oh, my fuck!" As my eyes opened, I saw my mom holding the side of her face. "Ma! What are you doing in here?" I said, holding my face in the same amount of pain.

Mom's eyebrows furrowed, "who's Rindou?"

I wanted to die.

"You were saying his name and not in a good way." Mom perked her nicely waxed eyebrow.

Yup. My plan today was to jump off the roof of my college.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say. Yeah, Mom, I was having a dream about getting railed by a guy I'm fucking for money. Surprise! So, I played it off. "He's a singer."

Mom pinched between her eyes, "It's 9:00."

"Goddamn it,--fuck!" I scrambled off my bed. I smacked face-first into the rugged floor. As soon as I got to my feet, I grabbed my towel. "I'm late!"

I jumped into the shower, ignoring the arousal coursing through me. My dream about Rindou was so dirty that I hated myself, but the fact that I woke up because of Daichi's face was truly insane. I never had one of those "wet dreams", but it had to be a coincidence that it was Rindou out of all people.