Chapter Sixteen.

Daichi's pov with a twist~!

The atmosphere was tense as the gang's leaders gathered to discuss their next move toward Kantou Manji. The Gozu meeting was held in a dimly lit room, filled with the heavy scent of tobacco and the sound of hushed whispers. The leaders glanced curiously at each other, unsure of what to expect from the sudden meeting since the original meeting wasn't supposed to be until tomorrow evening.

"Where's your pretty friend, Daichi?"

Daichi looked over at Rune, Gozu's leader, with a perked eyebrow, "Who are you talking about?" He sat at the round table, his eyes scanning the room to see if anyone knew who Rune was talking about.

"The one with the fat ass, you know, the one from the party?" Kenji chimed in while passing by Daichi.

"Elyana?"

"Yeah, her." Rune grinned at the sound of her name being said. "She's the one," Rune confirmed, his smile widening. He leaned back comfortably in the chair and positioned one leg over the other.

"Uh, work, I think—why?" Daichi was confused because it was a strange question to ask out of the blue; it made him wonder how he knew her, but then again, everyone knew about Elly thanks to Daichi's popularity and the fact that Elly was always around him.

"Why isn't she here?" Rune raised his cigarette to his lips, his gaze fixated on Daichi's, making him uneasy.

Daichi shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know," he said, looking away. 'Why the hell did he want to know that?' Daichi asked himself.

Rune's mouth twisted into a smirk as he took a long drag of his cigarette. "I want her."

When he heard his Boss declare he wanted her, Daichi's heart pounded in his chest. He was taken aback, and he didn't want anyone else touching Elyana except himself. He had an undeniable crush on her, especially after the one night he spent with her. However, because she was furious with him right now, his chances of even talking to her were slim to none. He had to come up with a plan, and fast. He was determined to make things right. He just had to figure out how.

"And why do you want my best friend?" Daichi's voice was full of bitterness. Rune might have been his boss, but he would never let Rune get close to her. Daichi was protective of his best friend and didn't want him to take advantage of her. He was feeling a mix of emotions, including jealousy, that Rune had the power to try and make a move on her, and knowing how his boss is, he could have Elly if he wanted to.

"Getting defensive, Daichi?" Kiro's eyebrows furrowed at his captain.

"No, but it's a question, and I want an answer," Daichi barked at Kiro. "Elyana isn't here because she's at work, and she'll be at the meeting tomorrow, but why does he want her?"

"Because I want to fuck her." Rune blatantly spoke.

Daichi's voice became stuck in his throat. Did I just hear him correctly? Everyone in the room could sense the severe tension between Daichi and his boss as he glanced at him. "Excuse me?" he replied, his gaze straining at Rune.

This was something he wasn't going to accept, even from his boss.

"You heard me, I want Elyana because I can have her and because I want to fuck her. If I can just get her away from that four-eyed chicken, it wouldn't be such a hassle, but he seems to be pussy whipped by her too. So, tomorrow, you're going to bring her here and after the meeting, she's mine." Rune put his head back against the back of the chair, he was enjoying Daichi's reaction, and he knew it.