EPILOGUE ❤️

Hii butterflies

Without any delay let's get into the story 🙂

13+ contents ahead!! Please read at your own risk!!

After 7 years!!

Aditi and Adithya is now 7 years old... Rohit and Dhiya's love grew multiple times... Dhiya got pregnant for the second time and that too carrying triplets 5 years back... Rohit is on cloud nine... He took care of her like a flower and compensated for missing her first pregnancy... And beautiful two girls and one boy were born..
And they named the kids Arohi , Amrita and Arjun!! Now they are 4 years old... Arjun is apple of everyone's eyes... And now they are family of 7!!

And coming to the present....

Inside their family room... All seven were sleeping on mattress which is spread on floor... Becoz it is their rule to spend their family time once in a week... Obviously all cannot sleep in a single cot which are all placed in their bedrooms...

As of now Rohit and Dhiya stay in their room... Aditi and Adithya uses one room... Arohi , Amrita and Arjun uses one room... But every Saturday night, they used to sleep in a single room which is obviously turned into their family room by now...

Now it is morning 6 am!!

And now they all were sleeping in floor in order of Arohi , Amrita , Arjun , Dhiya , Rohit , Aditi , Adithya... They all were cuddled together... Arohi's hands and legs cuddled with Amrita and she holds both Arohi and Arjun protectively under her arms... Arjun caught hold of Dhiya tightly even in his deep sleep.... Whereas Dhiya snuggled in his bare chest opening top three buttons of his shirt whereas Rohit caught hold of her protectively under his arms and his hands holding Aditi's hands around his waist.... Whereas Adithya back hugged Aditi!! Duvet covered them fully and AC temperature is at high!!

By 6.30am, Aditi and Adithya stirred in their sleep and finally woke up after few minutes of rolling...

Aditi slowly went to the other side and slowly patted Arohi, the eldest one of triplets!!

Aditi : Aro, endhiri ma... Chellam la... Akka paal kondu varen...

Saying she ran down to inform the maid Lakshmi to prepare milk for all of them...

They have also appointed maid only for morning, since it will be difficult to take care all five kids at the same time..

She again ran towards them, Meanwhile Adithya woke up all of them...

It is their habit to have milk in morning...

Arjun : Akka.... Thooku...

He gestured and Aditi lifted him and all walked down whereas our love birds were still in deep slumber amidst the chaos created by the kids...

In sleep Rohit searched for Aditi's hands but it didn't reach him... So he slowly inserted his hands inside her top reaching her waist...

He caught hold of her waist strongly in his hold and she whined in sleep... Even in that deep sleep, he slowly started to trace her bare waist and reached her tummy and then inserted his finger in her navel making her to groan in her sleep!!

And slowly they both drifted to sleep again!!

By 7.00 am!!

Dhiya felt some wetness in her body... So she scrunched her eyebrows with great difficulty.... She slowly spatted her eyelashes and opened her eyes slowly and then suddenly she hissed loudly....

She gasped to look at her state where Rohit has entered his head inside her top and he tore her Brasserie into two halfs and splitted it getting the view of her asset... Now he is in full swing chewing her right nipple sucking the milk out hungrily whereas his one hand entered inside her top squeezing her left bosom softly and other hand tracing her curves sensually making her to hold the duvet tightly with slight sexy moans while lifting her hip high in pleasure and using her hands she pushed him through his head deep inside her...