🖤 CHAPTER 15 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Paayal smiled again mentally and went to the other side of the bed where his back is only visible...

She then without wasting a second entered the duvet beside him....

But...

There is a knock in the door!!

Paayal startled to the knock... She didn't expect this!!

Actually she decided to execute her plan on his office because there no one can enter his personal space other than he himself calls them!!

She blinks in confusion and got down the bed and quickly wore her dress thinking that she can continue her work after they go!!

But to her shock!!

It's a doctor with a nurse!!

Doctor : Hi mam... Sir oda PA sent me here stating that sir is feeling sick!! Let me check!!

Saying so he entered in and started to examine him!!

After examining him!!

Doctor : Mam, I think some drugs have been mixed in his blood which caused severe chills and temperature high!!

He paused!!

Doctor : We need to give anti medicine to stop the actions of the drugs.. So we need to connect him with IV line!! I will give that anti drug through the trips!!

He turned towards the nurse...

Doctor : Nurse, you stay here and I will give the necessary items through someone... Until then you monitor his health!! We can connect the IV here itself!!

Saying so he went!!

Paayal face become pale thinking of her failed plans!!

On other side!!

Malhotra called his men's in Mumbai!!

Malhotra : Are you following her..??

Men : Yes boss!! She is under our eye sight!!

Malhotra : Kidnap her whenever she is seen alone and bring her to our place!!

Men : Ok boss!!

Saying so they cuts the call and his men followed her!!

Diya is actually went to buy necessary items for baby after she born because her due date is very near!!

After buying the necessities... She came out and waited for an auto!!

There comes an share auto and she too got inside without knowing the consequences of her pain and sufferings after that!!

She saw the auto going in different direction than usual and started to shout!!

The men inside the auto gave chloroform to her and she became unconscious in a minute!!

They smiled victorily and informed Malhotra about this and they took her to their place inside a dense forest!!

Malhotra dialled Paayal and she took her phone in irritation!!

Paayal : Sollu!!

Malhotra : Enna baby..?? Romba tension aa iruka Pola..??

Paayal : Hmm...

Malhotra : Yen..?? Enna aachu..??

Paayal : Adha vidu... Nee yen enakku call panna ipo..??