🖤 CHAPTER 35 🖤

Hii Butterflies 🦋

Naan unga elaaroda pechum doo... Target achieve pannave illa 🥺🥺🥺

Seri irundhaalum neraiya per uh updates kekrathaala naan ipo update panren....

Without any delay let's get into the story 🙂

He came home early morning very tired by 5.00 am!! He looked very tired with messy hair, face is very pale....

He reached her room to witness the sleeping beauty but he failed to see her in bed... He searched her here and there and finally found the balcony door open... He went inside balcony to witness her sleeping cutely hugging small pillow to her chest with little frown in her head....

He just gave a deep forehead kiss making her frown to disappear...

Rohit : I will sort out everything soon ma... I will make you to trust me... Then we will be the happy couple in the whole world...

Saying so he carried her without disturbing her sleep.... He then made her to sleep on bed carefully and he too lied beside her hugging her to his chest and slept...

By 6.00 am, Aditi and Adithya made some open mouthed sounds making Dhiya struggling to open her eyes... Finally after 2 minutes she opened her eyes wide to see her cute bundles smiling at the ceiling...

She tried to get up to reach to them but she felt a weight pressing her more... That is when she looked down to find her man sleeping cutely by keeping his face on her stomach and hugging her by her waist...

For a second she lost herself in his innocent cute face while sleeping... She is openly gawking her husband... She drooled seeing his handsome cute features one by one from his forehead to neck which is well visible to her...

She tried to get a view of his mole but he is sleeping with his body facing bed and his face on her stomach.... So, she felt disappointed...

Like reading her mind.... He turned himself by releasing her from his hold and now he is facing the ceiling and sleeping....

She caressed his soft hairs and traced the mole softly which is visible because of the opened top two buttons of his shirt...

She bend and gave a deep peck on his forehead caressing his hairs...

Her trance get broke when suddenly Aditi and Adithya started to cry.... She made him to sleep in bed by keeping his head on pillow slowly...

She then took Adithya in her hands and rocking him slowly in an attempt to make him stop crying....

But Aditi is still crying which made Rohit to get up... He then carried Aditi in his hands rocking her slowly.... And surprisingly she stopped her crying and making noises seeing her father....

Dhiya saw them surprisingly and went from there to the adjacent room carrying Adithya to feed him...

She sat comfortably and slightly moved her saree aside and opened the hooks of the blouse where as her right bossom peaked out and Adithya hurriedly started to bite and suck the milk out of it... And she rolled her eyes....

Dhiya's m.v : Appa ku pulla thapaama porandhu irukku...

Adithya is drinking fastly...

Dhiya : Dei... En ponnu Kum konjam micham vei da... Elaathayum neeye gaali panidaatha da...

She rolled her eyes at him... Soon he finished filling his tummy and saw Dhiya with his big doe eyes and blinking cutely which made her aww!!

Dhiya : Pasi pochaa en chellathuku...

She wiped his mouth using her pallu...

She then carried him to the mini room beside hers where there are toys everywhere.... She placed him down inbetween the soft cushion teddy bears where as he is seeing everything cutely....

She then saw Rohit coming inside the room carrying Aditi with him... He made Aditi to lye beside Adithya and they both made cute expression seeing the colourful toys and Rohit clicked their expressions perfectly in his camera...

Dhiya admired his fatherly side silently without getting caught...

Rohit turned to her side but she turned her sight towards the babies... He shook his head and continued his work...

Dhiya then went from there to carry on her works...

And after sometimes Rohit came there... Dhiya tried to move from there... Rohit caught her wrist to stop her... She turned to his side and quickly he left her...

Rohit : Sorry... But ipo un kitta konjam pesanum... Oru half an hour podhum... Pleaseeeee....

He pleaded and she finally agreed...

They went inside the kids room and he started...

Rohit : First naan un kitta sorry ketukuren... Sorry for everything... Naan senjathu thappu dhaan... Adhukku manipe kedaiyaathu nu enakku theriyum... But en side la irunthu sila vishayangal un kitta sollanum nu thonuchu... Adha ipo solliduren...

He paused...

Rohit : Actually enakku college last year padikkum bothu neraiya letters varum... Enna pathina kavithai adhula irukkum... But adhula name irukaadhu... Even from address kooda illa... Adhula verum ' உன் இனியவள் ' nu dhaan irukkum.... First la adha pathi naan kandukala.... I just ignored those messages even though it had deep meanings and hidden love inside those words used in that poems... But I just literally ignored those poems and letters... Daily morning correct aa time ku letter mattum vandhudum... It made me excited... And enakku theriyaamale naan andha letter kaaga daily wait panna start pannen... It became my daily habit.... Andha letter a padikaama ennoda day start aagaathu... It slowly turned to love without myself knowing it..

He paused and gave a quick look to Dhiya before continuing...

Rohit : I felt energetic as soon as reading those poems which are specially penned for me... It made me feel special... Adhu varaikkum kal ( Stone ) aa iruntha ennoda manasa adhu konjam konjam karachichu... Andhu ponnu Mela enakku love start aachu without even seeing her face... I itself started imagining her with some shadow images and she will daily come in my dream torturing my self control.... Kanavula avala kiss pannuven... And we will be more intimate... But Ava face will be blurred.... Literally my love changed to obsession.... Oru point la ivala paakalanaa paithiyam aagiduvomo nu kooda thonirukku... Seri Ava kedaikalanaa enna avaloda dream laye vaazhalaam nu kooda yosichiruken... That much I am obsessed with her...

He finished and tears pooled in her eyes....

Hii butterflies 🦋

How is this update..??

Have you expected these kind of flashback for Rohit...??

What will happen next..?? Any guesses...??

Rohit mela yaarum kova padaathenga pa... Elaame naladhaave nadakkum... Beleive in kadavul setting...

Seekrame rendu perayum serthu vechiduven...

He will surely gain her trust and love back..!!

And indha time Target achieve panaa dhaan next update uh!!

Target : 400 votes 120 comments!!

See you all in next update.... Bye...

With love,
Author 💜