🖤 CHAPTER 32 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Rohit silently came out from his room and sneaked out of the house like a thief!!

He pushed his bullet for a safe distance and then kick started to start the ride to make their life hell!!

After few minutes he parked his bike on a secluded area and walked for few minutes!!

There his bodyguard Sarath is waiting for him!!

Rohit : Elaam ready aa..??

Sarath : Ready boss!!

Saying so they both went inside of the secluded house and Rohit pressed his fingerprint near the stairs and a door opened leading them to the underground of the house!!

There were many compartment and rooms... The place is so dark and it looks terrific with some weird sounds from different rooms there...

Rohit saw a boy and girl tied up in the chair with their eyes covered with a black cloth!! He smirked evily seeing them...

Girl : Hey yaaruda neengalaam..?? Enna kadathunathu mattum en boyfriend ku therinjuthu... Apram setheenga da neenga...

That boy is under sedation... So he is in unconscious state...

Girl : Thairiyamaana aambalyaa irunthaa kanna kalati vittu modunga da...

She started to shout unnecessarily...

Rohit : Madam aasa padraangala... Poi  kalatunga Sarath...

Sarath too nodded and went near her and untied the cloth which covered her eyes...

After getting rid of the cloth she slowly opened her eyes and turned to her either side first and shocked to see...

Girl : Mr.Malhotra!!

She gasped... He is in unconscious state with only his boxers covering him...

She noticed her dress too... She is in her half shoulder short skirt which barely covered her mid thigh!!

She then turned around and shocked to see the monster in front of him...

Girl : Rohit!!

He smirked...

Rohit : Enna Ms.Paayal..?? Shock aa irukaa..??

Paayal : Please enna vitudu bab...

She gulped seeing the rage in his eyes...

Paayal : Please enna vitudu Rohit... Inimey un kannu munaadiye vara maaten...

She pleaded with him!! The man who is tied also slowly gained his conscious and turned to see his girlfriend and his close friend before him...

Rohit : Shock aa irukkaa Mr.Arun alias Mr.Siddharth Malhotra..??

Paayal : Baby...

She called Malhotra but he didn't even see her...

Paayal : Enna aachu baby..??

He didn't respond...

Rohit : Enna Ms.Paayal..?? Avan unna kandukalaiyaa..?? Epdi kandupaan..??  Avan unna laam marandhu romba naal aaguthu... Adhaan oru pudhu ponnu Avan life la irukaa la...

Paayal : Noooooo.... He will not do that... You are lying...

She screamed in top of her lungs...