DREAM ??

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Few days gone..

On one evening Rohit entered his mansion with Paayal!! His hands holded her by her bare waist!! Diya saw them but she didn't show any expression in her face!!

Paayal is just wearing a crop top and jeans!! She smirked seeing Diya seeing them with an emotionless face!!

They both entered the mansion and they both settled on the sofa there!!

Diya came with two cup of coffee and one with light sugar as Rohit prefer less sugar coffee!!

She stretched the tray to both of them... Rohit took his cup and next it is Paayal's turn... She wantedly poured coffee on her hand....

Diya : Aaahhh....

The coffee was hot which made her to drop the tray and some coffee spilled on the expensive blazer of Rohit!!

He angered seeing this and gave a tight slap on her cheek which echoed the whole mansion!!

She fell down with a thud due to the force of his slap!!

Rohit : Hey you... Unaala ennoda expensive blazer mela coffee kotiruchu... It's my lucky suit too...

He removed his blazer and throwed that on her face!!

Rohit : Indha... Idha eduthutu poi Neeye un kaiyaala wash panni eduthutu vaa... Po... Un moonja paakave pudikala...

Saying so he headed to his room which is on first floor and Paayal also followed him with a smirk!!

She took his blazer and went to washroom on her room and started to wash his blazer!!

Her right hand turned red due to the hot spilled coffee... She can't even able to hold the soap bar... With great difficulty she finished washing his blazer!!

She dried his blazer and neared his room after 2 hours since there is no trace of him coming down for dinner!!

She hesitatingly knocks the door but there is no response!!

She knocks again but still there is no response!!

The door has not locked... So she slowly enters with slow steps and stood shocked seeing the scenerio!!

Paayal is in her naked upper body... Whereas he is shirtless showing his bare chest... He has hovered her completely laying on the bed... He has captured her lips and sucking it softly!! Whereas his hands were caressing her naked asset slowly while she is moaning in his mouth!!

Till now Diya has not seen him this much soft with her... Her heart started to bleed seeing them like this!! She slowly moved from there and reached downstairs like a living corpse!!

She sat on the sofa with an emotionless face!!

She closed her eyes and her head started to spinn...

She jerked when she heared a snap and found herself infront of Rohit's door hesitatingly whether to knock or not!! And on the time she went to dream land Rohit automatically opened the door and frowned seeing her there... Seeing her zoned off he snapped at her to bring her back to reality!!

Rohit : Enna panra..??

Diya : Dinner Ku koopda vandhen nga...

Rohit : Adhuku edhuku ipdi sela Maari ninuttu irukka..??

Diya : Adhu vandhu...

Rohit : I don't have time to hear your stories... You just go from here... I will come whenever I feel hungry...

He roared and she too saw Paayal coming out from guestroom near his room!!

She breathed a sigh of relief and went from there...

After half an hour they both descended the stairs and reached the dinning!!

Rohit snapped...

Rohit : Hey Inga vaa di... Vandhu dinner serve pannu...

She too stood and started to serve them food with an emotionless face!!

Paayal : Baby... Why don't you feed me..?? It has been a long time I ate from your hands...

Rohit : Sure my lady!!

He too started to feed her slowly blowing the heat from the food!! Paayal smirked seeing Diya!!

Diya saw that and smiled painfully thinking of her fate...

After having dinner Paayal bid bye to Rohit with a soft peck on his cheek whereas he too reciprocated it!!

Rohit asked his driver to drop Paayal at a penthouse which Rohit has gifted to her on their first love anniversary!!

After she went Rohit turned towards Diya and asked her to change into a saree which he gifted him one day!!

She too changed knowing the reason behind it!!

She too entered her room wearing the most sexiest saree he gifted her in the past!! It is a sleeveless transparent white saree with netted blouse!!

Whereas Rohit is already sitting on the bed shirtless... He saw Diya entering the room and smirked!!

Rohit : Enna di marandhu pochaa..?? Naan unna annaike enna sonnen... Elaa weekend um nee naan vaangi thandha saree ya dhaan katanum... Apdi ilanaa vilauvu unake theriyum...

Dhiya : Adhu illai nga... Naan marakala...

Rohit : Apram yen di podala..??

Dhiya : illa nga... Idhuku munaadi naan ipdi dress panadhe illa...

Rohit : Palagiko... Oru nalla wife aa naan solratha ketu nadanthukutta unakku nalladhu.... Ipo nee naan sonadha panaama irunthathukaaga punishment kudukanum la...

Dhiya : Sorry nga.. Inimey ipdi Panna maaten...

Rohit : Punishment kuduthaa dhaan d nee seriyaa varuva...

He dragged her and tore off her saree!! He worked on her knots and soon all clothes were out of their body!!

He carried her and throwed her on the bed roughly and hovered her with a thud and she groaned...

Dhiya : Aaahhh... Valikuthu nga... Please.... Konjam slow vaa...

He pressed her burnt hand and she shouted in pain...

He gave a hard bite on her mounds and she groaned in pain!! He didn't mind her groanings!!

He started to give hard bites on her naked asset simultaneously entering inside her with a hard thrust and she shuddered heavily!!

Her throat went dry due to continuous screamings... She has no strength to scream anymore!!

After few hours of torture, he left her and went to his room and fell on his bed and soon fell asleep!!

But sleep is faraway from her... But due to severe pain all over her body she took sleeping pills and finally sleep slowly overtook her!!

To be continued...

Hii butterflies 🦋

How is this update..??

What will happen next..??

Will meet u all with another exciting update!!

With love,
Author 💜