🖤 CHAPTER 34 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Next day morning 🌄

Rohit opened his eyes hearing the scream of their babies followed by melodious voice!! It's none other than Dhiya!!

He is unable to see her due to guilt!! He slowly moved out of the room to his room!!

He sat on the bed with thud!!

He can't even imagine the previous incidents and his tortures on that innocent soul!! His heart is bleeding thinking of those cruel past incidents!!

His mind is restless!!

His mind is covered with questions!! How to initiate a talk with her...??
How to convince her..??
How to gain her trust..??
How to get her love..??

And simultaneously his mind questioned... When will I be happy as a whole family like all others...??

He didn't know when time goes until he heared a door knock sound!!

Rohit : Come in!!

He said...

Door is being pushed and there stood Dhiya outside his room!!

Dhiya : Breakfast ready... Vaanga saapdalaam..!!

She said politely!!

Rohit : Varen Dhiya!! Yen angeye nikureenga, ulla vaanga..!!

Dhiya : Illa paravaala irukatum... I love to stay in limits!!

She went from there and he is hurt to the core!! He understood the meaning of her words and hate himself!!

He then gets freshen up and go downstairs to eat!!

As always Dhiya served him and waiting beside him as he started eating!!

Rohit : Neengalum ukaarunga Dhiya... Namma serndhe saapdalaam...

Dhiya : Illa paravaala.. Neenga first uh saapdunga... I am used to it... Anyways I am not hungry now!!

She said and hurt is clearly visible in his eyes... She averted her gaze from him because she know if she see him for few more minutes, then she will surely cry!!

Her heart is too paining to see him like this!!

After finishing breakfast!! He went from there and sat near the babies who were sleeping!!

Dhiya finishes her breakfast and come near babies...

In the correct time Aditi started to cry as she felt some uneasyness....

Dhiya hurriedly went near her and carried her...

Dhiya : Acho kutty ma... Susu poiteengalaa..?? Irunga mamma clean panren...

She took her to their room and made her cleaned and again wrapped her in a soft fluffy towel and brought her down and made her to sleep near already sleeping Adithya...

Aditi opened her toothless mouth and made movements making her parents admire her...

Rohit is admiring his girls excitedly...

All these years he failed to notice her pure love... But now he is ready to love her truly... Will she show her love back to him..??

Guilt overtook his mind and he is dying inside to have a talk with her...

Day passes like that with him admiring his lifelines and her playing with her souls...

They had their dinner in silence... But this time Dhiya too sat with Rohit for dinner, which made him smile brightly in mind... He did a mini kuthu dance in his mind for his first step of success...