🖤 CHAPTER 16 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Malhotra welcomed Paayal with open arms!!

And then they both headed towards the room where Diya is tied...

Paayal opened the room with a thud and shocked to see empty chair with loosened rope!!

She burned with rage and shouted... Hearing her scream everyone assembled there...

Malhotra : Dei... Enna da pannitu irundheenga..?? Ava enga ponaa...??

Men : Boss... Oru ten minutes munaadi kooda naan Inga vandhen... Apo Ava Inga thaan irundhaa...

Paayal : Apo where the hell she went now..??

She shouted...

Men : Mam... Romba thooram poiruka mudiyaathu... Naanga poi paakurom...

Paayal : Don't you dare come before me without her!! Then, you will face hell of me!!

She shouted and all men went from there in search of Dhiya!!

Here, Dhiya is running holding her stomach with her one hand!!

She is running and her head started to spin making her to faint!!

She fell down with a thud causing some sound and few people heared those sound!!!

And they marched towards from where the sound came from!!

Parallely on Chennai!!

Rohit is still in same condition!! He is still unconscious!!

Nurse is monitoring him for full 24 hours for any improvement!!

They injected the anti dose again and waited for its outcome!!

It will take another few hours for the medicine to act!!

He has recovered from the chills but still temperature is high!!

There is no other way than waiting for another few hours for improvement in his health!!

Parallely in forest!!

Dhiya opened her eyes with so much struggle and saw herself in different environment!!

She squeezed her eyes to get a clear view and saw the environment again!!

She sighed in relief since it is not the place where she tied few hours ago!!

She shifted her gaze to someone who were standing near her with worried face!!

Dhiya : Romba thanks nga... Enakku help pannathuku...

.... : Nee yaaru ma..?? Andha Nadu kaatuku nee epdi vandha..?? Adhuvum Maasamaa Vera irukka... Naan varala Naa enna aayirukrathu...

Dhiya became silent!!

Dhiya : Adhu sila per uh enna kadathi vechirunthaanga... Avunga kitta irunthu thappika oru vazhi aayiduchu... Avunga kitta irunthu thapichu vandha apo dhaan mayangi vizhunthuten...

.... : Ada enna ma solra..?? Avanungalaam manushangale illa... Maasamaana ponna poi kadathi vechirukaanga...

She paused and continued...

.... : Nee kavala padaatha ma... Namma ipo forest oda border la dhaan irukom... Naan tmrw morning oru work vishayamaa veliya poren... Naan unna apdiye Mumbai City la vituduren... Adhu varaikum Inga adjust panniko ma...