🖤 CHAPTER 29 🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Neenga elaarum keta long update!! Happy reading!!

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

FLASHBACK STARTS!!

Three years gone... Dhiya and Sara graduated as doctors!! They decided to choose gynaecologist in their PG!!

Rohit became a successful business man in these 3 years!! He is CEO of 'Arora Group of Companies'!! He bought many resorts, hotels, pubs, schools, colleges, hospitals, villas, private jets, etc!! He became a multi billionaire!!

He has many rivals... One among them is Mr.Siddharth!! He is CEO of 'Sid Group of Companies'!!

They have not even seen each other... Rohit has not even seen his face!! But still there is enmity between them!!

Dhiya waited all these years so that Rohit to become a successful businessman so that she can propose after he succeeds in his life!!

So she waits for the right time!!

Finally the day arrived!!

Dhiya from Sanjay got to know about Rohit's visit to his resort to meet one of his friend!!

With Sanjay's help, Dhiya decorated the whole resort with purple balloons and purple hangings here and there... A pathway is made with purple colour petals on the private beach on the resort!! On either side of the pathways there were lavender scented  candles placed here and there sending euphoric feeling to everyone who comes there!! And a beach side candle light dinner has been set up with decorations with heart shaped purple balloons!!

Dhiya wore a purple velvet sleeveless crop top which exposes her bare milky waist paired up with a long silky skirt which covered her till her ankle!!

She wore light and elegant jewellery!! A thin chain with small heart dollar which reached till her middle neck!! Small earings which danced in air!! Thin bracelet in one hand and designer watch on other hand!!

She did her hair into a messy hairstyle with curls on both sides!! She just applied eyeliner , blush and nude lipstick to add on her beauty!! She kept a small bindhi which added more beauty to her!!

She finished her look and turned to find Sara sitting in bed scrolling her phone...

Dhiya : Sara... Naan epdi iruken..??

Sara lifted her head and saw her!!

Sara : Wowwww Dhivu... You look gorgeous and divine!!

She said and took away evil eyes from her by keeping black mark behind her ears!!

After few minutes she reached the venue elegantly... She searched for him!!

She thought he might have reached the beach!! She took slow steps... She heared one girl's voice!! She stopped in her track... Successfully tree hids her behind it...

Girl : Baby... I don't know when I fell in love with you... But for sure you are my world and everything... First time I saw you in your college... I came to an competition in your college... That time you were an volunteer... Instantly after seeing you, I fell in love with you!! I am waiting for a right time to propose you... And here is that big day!! This is the day when I met you first... Happy 5 years of one side love anniversary to me... You are my everything Rohit baby...

As soon as hearing his name she felt numb...

Girl : You are my heart, heartbeat, life, soul and everything... And this Paayal is waiting for you Rohit... Will you marry me baby..??