🖤CHAPTER 3🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Next day she woke late and asusual found a letter on the side table!!

She took that and read that!!

Rohit : Hope you will not forget the punishment!! Hereafter don't you dare to forget my order!!

She kept the letter away and gulped the tablet!!

She saw herself lying naked and pool of hickeys all over her mounds alone!! Her core started to pain like hell... Inbetween her legs there were his nail scratches!!

Yesterday his each thrust sent her to hell pain!! He behaved so harsh with her body yesterday!!

She can't even able to take a step... She managed and reached the washroom and stood under the shower!!

As the water rolls on her body, her pain reduced a little and she came out wearing a beautiful peach colour saree!!

She reached downstairs and made some food for herself and ate that!!

Actually Diya is an awesome cook but not even once he has ate the food she cooked... He will always eat the food ordering from his hotel!!

She put their clothes in washing machine and sat in front of T.V and started to hear some music!!

She is also a music lover and will sing beautifully too.... Singing is her passion!!

That time she got a call from a friend from hospital... She is Dr.Sona, Gynaecologist... Also close friend of Diya!!

Sona : Hey Diya maa... Marriage mudinju one month leave keta... Epo ma hospital la rejoin aaga pora..??

Diya's m.v : Adhu inimey nadakaadha vishayam Sona!!

Diya : Illa Sona... Naan inimey job Ku vara porathu illa... I am going to enjoy my marital life for few years...

She lied effortlessly...

Sona : Paaru da... Avlo love oh husband mela..?? Resignation letter kuduthutiyaa..??

Diya : Illa Sona... Inimey dhaan kudukanum....

Sona : Apram unakku oru vishaym theriyumaa..??

Diya : Enna di..??

Sona : Preethi irukaa la... Avaluku kooda ipo oru 2 varsham munaadi kalyaanam aachu la...

Diya : Aamaa... Avungalukku enna..??

Sona : Avaluku marriage aana pudhusula... Ava husband romba torture pannuvaan pola... Daily night ava udambula avan miruga thanamaa ndanthupaanaam.... Daily um Ava contraceptive pills Vera eduthuka solli force panaanaan.... Ava en kitta daily phone panni aluvaa theriyumaa...