🖤CHAPTER 5🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story 🙂

Next day morning!!

Diya woke up first sensing something hard under her cheeks...

She then realised that it is his bare chest!! She smiled sarcastically because many time she thought to wake up daily like this but now it is happening in different situation!!

She then realised her position on him...

Her face on his bare chest... His one hand around her waist holding it tightly... While his other hand got positioned on her bossoms tracing it softly even in his sleep... His member is in contact with her core... Her legs inbetween his legs...

Everything felt heavenly to her but soon her mind was occupied by yesterday's thoughts and she smilled painfully!!

She know that their current position happened when they are sleeping soundly... But still her heart yearned for his caring!!

She can't able to imagine his reaction after seeing their current position... So she quickly moved from his hold... He frowned even in his deep sleep... She gave a tight smooch on his forehead relaxing him and again he went to his deep sleep...

She then moved towards the washroom and got herself cleaned and goes out wearing a beautiful saree!!

She saw Sathish and Revathi engrossed in some talk having their tea and Reba is playing with her toys sitting down!!

Revathi : Enna ma ore tired pola...

She asked teasingly while Diya smiled awkwardly...

Diya : Anni....

She whined...

Sathish : Hey kutty ma va kalaaikaatha di... Diya ma... Un purusham enga..??

The mere word 'purushan' gave different feel to her...

Diya : Avaru thoonguraaru ney...

Sathish : Innumaa thoonguraan... Porupe illa...

Revathi : Night full aa vela senjirupaan.... Adhaan thoonguraan... Correct dhaane Diya...

Diya's face turned red in embarassment!!

Diya : Anni... Anney paaru ney...

Sathish : Hey summa iru di... Epa paathaalum avala edhaavadhu sollitu...

Diya : Love you ney...

Sathish : Love you too papa...

The hugged each other while Revathi pouted...

Diya widened her arms and called her and she too joined the group hug saying love you to both of them!!

That time they heared throat clearing sound and saw Rohit standing there in his casuals and seeing us with some weird looks...

To escape from his sight...

Diya : Reba kutty... Vaanga Namma vilayaadalaam...

Baby too gigled and jumped to her lap and they started to play by tickling each other and the whole area is filled by their two laughters alone!!

Then after some time they had their breakfast!!

Sathish : Seri Maapla... Naanga kelamburom...