🖤CHAPTER 6🖤

Hii butterflies 🦋

Without any delay let's get into the story ☺️

Surprise update!!

Next day dawned!!

Diya is still on dose of sleeping pills since she took two sleeping pills yesterday because her pain is more heavier than usual!!

She woke up be evening 3pm!!

The first thing she thought was!!

Diya's m.v : Hereafter no matter what!! I will not take contraceptive pills hereafter!! I hope our baby will change him to a good human and as well as father!!

She saw the letter on the table!!

Rohit : I know I was a bit harsh yesterday!! So pills are mandatory!!

She took the pill and throwed that on the dustbin and also throwed the letter crushing it roughly!!

She then saw herself and her body is covered with his nail scratches, hickeys and rough bites all over body!!

Diya's m.v : Is God told the solution to me in form of Sona..?? I hope everything happens for reason!!

She then moves from there covering herself with duvet!! And then cleaned herself and ate some bread since she ate lastly only at yesterday afternoon!!

She then started her routine which is listening some peaceful music which soothens her heart!!

On Rohit's office!!

Paayal entered inside his cabin without knocking!! But Rohit is no where to be seen!!

So she opened the relaxation room and found Rohit shirtless and laying on bed with some deep thoughts!!

She smiled and went near him and stood with hands crossed and made a throat clearing sound!!

Rohit who turned towards her hearing the sound saw her standing with her hands crossed...

She is in her sleeveles crop top revealing her bare waist and short skirt which only reached till her mid thigh!!

He scanned her for a minute and then turned away!!

She smiled and sat beside Rohit!!

Paayal : Baby...

No response...

Paayal : Sorry baby...

Still no response...

Paayal : Inga paaru baby...

She turns his face to her using his chin...

Paayal : Annaiku Vera oru tension la kathiten baby... Really sorry ma..

Rohit : Apdi Yenna tension Paayal..??

Paayal : Adha vidu ma... Now come... Let me warm you up!! Looks like you doesn't want to wear your shirt even after seeing me... So can I warm you in bed as a form of sorry..??

Rohit realises his position and quickly ran to washroom taking his shirt!!

After few minutes... Rohit came out wearing his shirt!!

After chatting for few minutes Paayal went from there!!

Rohit went to some deep thoughts!!

Rohit's m.v : I should some how make Diya accept to give divorce soon..!!