[Author's Note]

This is for anyone who wanted my plans for future chapters of this book...

[Rest of Season 5]

Shay would be killed by the Dread Doctors when Hayden was and Theo would bring them back along with Milo. Theo had also changed Alina's sleeping pills with ones that were full of wolfsbane which is why she has been having troubles of sleep, bad nightmares, and loss of control over her powers. The unknown messages also progress to violent threats. She retrieves her original pills from Theo much to his protest and she begins taking them again, but she ends up OD-ing. Melissa puts her into Eichen House at the end of season 5 to help with her addictions. And, Liam apologizes for being an aśs to her.

[Season 6]

Alina has begun to see these creepy people and believes they are trying to kill her. No one believes her. Instead the doctors believe she has what her mother had. However, when the pack figures out about the ghost riders and that Stiles is missing, Liam realizes that Alina is not "crazy". He tries to rescue her out of Eichen house but is caught, and when he brings Theo back, he gets him to help. They manage to get Alina out together (a reunion between Liam and Alina with an apology and a little kissy kiss) 

[Season 6b]

Alina has control over her powers again, she and Liam are dating now. Brett and Lorie are killed and Alina and Liam are sad. Alina defends Liam when everyone finds out he is a ✨werewolf✨by showing everyone her powers and saying they should be scared of her, not him. Liam is mad that she does that, especially when she ends up getting shot. They "leave town". At the end, after Gabe dies, everyone rejoins at the hospital. Some man arrives too, saying he is not a hunter but is Alina and Milo's dad. Milo is super excited to meet his dad but as their dad (Louis) is talking to them and the pack, Alina is unsettled by some of the things he says, realizing their words from messages sent by Unknown. Louis realizes she knows and tries to attack Milo, but Alina gets in the way. Killing him as he does the same to, sacrificing herself for her brother. That's why it is called Bleeding hearts... 'cause she was stabbed in the heart. And, that Liam lost the love his life, and his heart feels as though it is bleeding for the loss, ya know?