☾.˚˖⁺✦[Mission Save Scotty and Ki]✦˙⊹˚☽

Alina sat on the couch of the McCall household, the house she has called her and Milo's home for the previous night and the upcoming nights. Her hands were tucked in her lap as she aimlessly glanced around the living room. She sighed loudly, feeling impatient as she waits for Stiles and Malia whom she had let into the home and were now looking for something that belonged to Scott with his scent so they could go and find him and Kira.

Suddenly, Alina could hear the front door open. She stood to her feet quickly to only see Liam walking through the opened doorway.

"Liam," she let out a breath. "I thought you were a burglar."

"Is Stiles here?" Liam asked, heading through the house and towards the staircase, continuing what seems to be a mission.

"Yeah-" Alina is cut off by the sound of two sets of footsteps descending the stairs. Stiles and Malia appear, now standing at the bottom of the staircase. A pillowcase in Malia's hands that Alina assumes belongs to Scott.

"Oh," Stiles seems surprised by Liam's presence. "Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." He tells the younger boy. Alina furrows her brows, wondering why Liam was not allowed to go with them and she was.

"Why not?" Liam asked Alina's question out loud.

"Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out," Stiles explained graphically.

"Jeez, don't need to get so dark," Alina rolled her eyes.

"What about Alina?!" Liam exclaimed after hearing Alina's statement and recalling she was there.

"Well, she has a better track record than you do, Liam," Stiles shrugged. Alina's brows furrowed further, remembering multiple occasions when she had no control of her powers and abilities.

"Okay, but it is also her first full moon."

"I think that is more of a reason to have her with us," Malia spoke up.

"Unless I rip your guy's throats outs as well," Alina pointed out.

"Not helping," Stiles glared at the girl.

"You can lock us up, right?" Liam asked. "Chain us down to the back of the seat or something."

"Us?! What do you mean by us?" Alina's head whipped in the boy's direction, a glare that could kill sent in his direction.

"You tore through the last chains remember?" Malia looked to Liam, reminding him of his first full moon.

Stiles shakes his head, "yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there."

Alina attempted to stifle her laugh, but it caught the other's attention. All three teenagers glanced over at her. Malia and Liam with confused looks and Stiles with a small smirk, recalling him forcing the girl into watching all the Star Wars movies when they were younger.

"Okay..." Liam turned to look back at Stiles. "Then where do we get carbonite?" He questioned, cluelessly, causing Alina to break into laughter. The palm of her hand flew to cover her mouth. Stiles' face paints into one of disbelief as he stares down at the boy.

"Seriously? You haven't seen it either?" Stiles asks exasperatedly.

"Wait! What if we put us in the trunk?!" Liam tried desperately.

"Stop with the 'us'! Do not volunteer me to die in the trunk with you!" Alina placed her head in her palms, shaking her head back and forth.

"You'd get out of that, too."