☾.˚˖⁺✦[Rib-Crushing]✦˙⊹˚☽

"Everything's fine," Stiles stated, glancing at the two freshmen that follow behind him into the boys' locker room. "I got a text from him this morning and he said he might be a little late," he continues, referring to Scott and Kira.

"Well, how late is late? Is he always late?" Liam asked worriedly.

"Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Like, when he says late, does he mean by being a few minutes or does he mean a few hours? Or a few days? 'Cause, no offence, the team needs Scott and Kira if there is any chance of winning tonight," Alina rambled out of slight fear of the two being MIA. She was scared of where they could possibly be. Stiles had stated that Scott and Kira had gone on a date, however, a date shouldn't take this long.

Alina was not only scared of the possibility of them being abducted by aliens and experimented on- her previous thoughts-, but also because this is her first full moon. She has gained more control when she uses her powers, however, she still has her moments. For instance, when she almost killed Peter at Derek's loft. Or when she felt frozen and unable to use her powers when being attacked by hunters.

"Alina is right. We're playing Devenford prep again, and this time it's an actual game," Liam adds which causes Alina to fall from her daze. "He shouldn't be late!"

"I'm sure everything will be all right-" Alina is cut off by the familiar voice of Coach.

"Who shouldn't be late?" He asks with his signature frown that he wears almost every second of the school day.

"Scott and Kira," Liam admits with a sigh.

Stiles quickly adds, "they might be slightly late."

"S-s-sl-slightly late is still late," Coach stammered over his words due to exasperation. "What are they doing?!"

"Uh... They're doing something that's going to make them slightly late," Stiles spoke hesitantly.

"What could Scott and Kira be doing right now that's more important than playing the first game?!"

"Oh, coach..."

Coach looked between the two freshmen with wide eyes, hoping to receive a better explanation than Stiles. His eyes finally land on Alina, someone that he feels like he could trust to tell the truth. "Thomason?" He asks in an inpatient manner.

"They- uh," she glances at Stiles and Liam before looking back to Coach. "They're having sex!" She blurts out.

"What?" The two boys and Coach choked out slightly from the young girl's words.

"What? You can't say that you weren't all thinking the same thing," Alina shrugs.

"NO! We were not all thinking the same thing," Coach seethed. "Alina Thomason, go get your first aid kit. Shay is waiting for you," he spoke in an authoritative voice that made Alina feel as though she was getting in trouble or about to receive a lecture. So, she followed Coach's orders, and quickly ran off to get the first aid kit and went to find Shay.

• • •

"Hey, Alina," Shay smiled brightly to the other blonde who trudged across the field with the first aid equipment over her shoulder, including a cooler of water and a tray of water bottles for the lacrosse players.

Alina glowered at the other. "It's nice to see you helped so much to carry all this out," she spoke with slight annoyance. Her eyes flitted to the objects that she struggle to balance in her hands.

"Yeah, no problem," Shay nodded with a cheeky smile. Alina huffs before dropping all the stuff onto the ground beside the bench that Shay occupies.

"You're lucky if Coach doesn't fire you."