Chapter 46

Harrison's POV

I walk out of my office building and bump into someone.

"Sorry." I say steadying the girl. "Harrison." She says as I pull my eyes back on my phone stepping aside. Penelope texted me a picture of Ashley with a pillow in his shirt immitating pregnancy Penelope. He had on her heels as he smiled. It made me smile.

I look at the girl that said my name. It was Ella.

"Ella." I say as she stood infront of me with a guy. That must be her lame fiance. He even looked like a loser. "What you doing here?"

"This is Clarke." She says. "My fiance. He works across the street."

"Hi." I say nodding at the guy. "Nice to meet you. Im going to get the car started." He says walking off.

"You never called me." She says. Her blonde hair pinned back in a bun. She wore a cream coloured suit tailored to fit her body.

"You have a Clarke." I say looking at the guy who was unlocking the car getting in. "He existed when you fucked me senseless."

"Im just not into this fuck buddy thing because your fiance is lame." I say.

"Your marriage fixed?" She asks.

"Bye Ella." I say and she nods. "Bye Harrison."

I walk over to my car and head home. My whole day I was eager to get back home to Penelope and the kids.

Its been peaceful in our household. We had a routine going. The kids took up all of our time if I wasnt at work. We had nannys but it didnt mean the kids werent still a lot of work. The nanny rotated but were there 24 hours especially because Penelope was ready to give birth any moment.

Penelope and I were getting on great. She was always tired now so I just tried to help her by getting her favourite foods and massages etc. We decided to ignore the major issue. She was due to give birth anytime.

"Harrison am I glad to see you." Penelope says as I walk into the living room.

"Likewise." I tell her and she chuckles. "Ashley has had a million melt downs and is currently refusing to go to sleep." She says. "Your turn." She smiles as she lays on the sofa belly sticking out. "Help me up first."

I take her hands and help her up. "Come on pregnant lady. You look pretty today."

"And on other days?" She asks as she stood infront of me still holding my hands. She looked beautiful truly. When she was full term, her lips swelled a little. Her cheeks were rosy. She had her golden hair down falling down in waves.

"Every day." I say and she just chuckles. Having Penelope so close to me was doing things to me. I just stared at her and she didnt seem to want to move either.

My lips connect to hers without thinking. I have tried to set boundaries but it was hard. Penelope's wrapped her arm around my middle as I put my hand in her hair dragging her closer feeling her tongue pass mine.

"If you weren't so heavily pregnant, and I was worried of harming the baby, Id fuck you right now." I tell her as I let go a little.

"You'd kick start labour." She says and pushes me away. "Im not ready for baby number to come out of me."

"Whatever I can do to help..." I say and she chuckles. "I am not going to lie.. I've been having contractions today."

"You are? Why didnt you tell me?" I say feeling panick run through me.

"Crystal said she will come stay with the kids and the nanny." She says. "Im OK. Its not as frequent but I am worried about tonight."

"Did you call the doctor?" I ask and she nods. "Yeah she said 10 minutes apart come in. Theyre like 30 minutes apart."