Chapter 38

Harrison's POV

"I do not want to go." I tell my lawyers who sat across me in my office.  "I have no interest being apart of it."

"What is it that you want." Reynolds asks as he looks at me. He sat there in his expensive suit my $400 an hour probably paid for.

"I want this to be done. I want my child to be able to go to school without being photographed because this makes good tablet news."

"You have to be able to understand the simple fact of your a public figure." Reynolds says rubbing his eyes. "You are a Billionaire heir. Your family has been in wealth and known for centuries. This will most likely continue for the next dozen generations. Your parents are currently in the news for this scandal."

"You dont have to explain to me, where I come from."

"So you shouldnt be shocked that when the mother of your child tries to kill you- it does not become a high profile case?"

"I just want this nightmare to be done. Ashley-James asks me about his mother every single day."

"So you want her out?"

"I want my child to have a mother."

"So testify... say it just went too far."

"I cant testify... Penelope will kill me." I say sighing. "My marriage will be over."

"So you have some thinking to do." Marks get up and looks at Reynolds.

I nod as they leave and I finish off some work. I have recovered well since the whole thing. I was back at work although Penelope had done a great job holding it up. Ive asked her to continue doing some work with me here and I actually loved working with her?

"Hey." Penelope says walking into my office. I look up and see her standing in my office. She had a smile on her face as she smiled at me. She looked breath taking as always. Her long hair straightened falling down her shoulders. She wore a white trousers and a black shirt that was tucked in with her heels.

"Hey." I say. She puts down a file and smiles leaning in kissing my lips. "I'm offficially done with Young enterprise. Its all back on you."

"You look so sexy." I say as she kisses me again. "Sleeping with my boss has been pretty fun."

"So why stop?" I ask her as I pull her up onto my lap as she giggles.

"Harrison. Just because when I'm here you can take sex breaks."

"I kind of enjoy you bossing people around. Getting shit done."

"Suddenly you want a working woman?" She asks

"With me." I say and she looks at me. "Dont piss me off." She says. "This isnt for me." She says. "I liked helping out but its not what I wanted to do. I gave up what I liked doing for you. Because you wanted housewife."

"I wanted you to live the life of luxury." I tell her.

"You just want to control everything in my life." She says and I frown. "You're an idiot." She gets up and I pull her back down.

"Why you mad?" I say confused. "Im gonna get up and if you stop me I am going to lose it." She says to me. She just appeared angry suddenly. I wasnt trying to do anything?

"Penelope." I say and she looks at me as she headed for the door.

"See you at home." She says slamming my door shut.

I rub my eyes and sigh. Well I was not expecting that?

I head home after a while. My relationship gives me whiplash sometimes.. I couldnt believe it.