Chapter 10

Penelope's POV

I had this crazy habit of locking myself out of any social thing when I felt some type of way.

Its been three months since the whole mess at Stassie's party. I have literally ignored everyone and just stayed home. Including Harrison who was barely here anyway. The only time we spoke was when we had sex. I couldnt punish myself? I didnt talk to him but I still had needs? Im not trying to suffer all together?

The last two months I have been feeling so sick and struggling with the pregnancy. I felt like crap all the time. I couldnt eat, I was throwing up still and had pain everywhere. It was like my baby already hated me. I felt like absolute shit and crap and just wanted to feel sorry for myself and lay in bed.

It was winter in New York so it gave me an even better excuse not to go anywhere.

Harrison tried to talk to me and make me food. He was being sweet and attentive it was freaking me out. Wed just sit hours in silence as he just massaged my feet or would hold my hair as I threw up.

He attended every single doctors appointment.

I wasnt really sure where to go from here. I became used to this routine of being just peaceful. I was drained and exhausted and had no fight left in me.

He apologized a million times. He bought a million gifts. I was just not particularly feeling it. I just felt hopeless and I wasnt sure if I was depressed or something. I didnt even enjoy putting make up on and getting dressed and shit.

My pregnancy was completely showing now. I was 7 months pregnant and I was happy but I was just so excited for the finish line. Im exhausted.

"So what would you like to eat?" Harrison asks me as I walked into the kitchen. He was looking into the fridge as if he could cook a damn thing.

"I ate some cereal earlier." I tell him. The only thing I could keep down at fhe moment.

"Did you eat anything else? Its 7 oclock." He says. "Yeah had it twice."

"You want me to cut up some fruits?" He asks

"Where is everyone?"

"Riley isnt feeling good. She went home while you were sleeping. She cooked some dinner but doubt you want some." He says and I nod. "Just dont show me, I'll vomit." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Do you want some tea?"

"I'm good." I tell him. He checks his phone and looks at me. "Your dad is at the gate." He says and I frown. "My dad?"

"Yeah." He says as he puts his phone down. "I let him in."

"God. Tell him I'm not here." I say getting up.

"You cant avoid him forever. There is a baby coming?" He says. I havent even told him about my pregnancy because after I was talking about the divorce he absolutely hated the fact that I didnt go through with it.

"Im scared." I say as he hears the doorbell. I sat in my sweats and a tanktop looking like ive slept all day.

Harrison returns with my dad and stepmom Jules.

"Hey." I say as they walk in.

"Hey." He says hugging me as I didnt get up trying to hide the bump. "I thought I'd come by and see you. We were in the neighbourhood, Jules had a meeting here in the city."

"For work?" i ask and she nods. "I missed you." She says. "Its been too long."

"Whats new?" He asks

"Do you want a drink? Did you guys eat?" I ask and my dad chuckles.

"What is it P?" He asks and I look at Harrison.

In between the good and bad. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें