Chapter 7

Penelope's POV

I sit in the doctors office and wait for my appointment feeling sick with nerves. I cannot believe I am pregnant and going through a divorce.

How freaking big of a joke can my life be. Now I am worried about what I'm supposed to do and Harrison is not predictable.

For some reason having a baby grow in me was kind of a good distraction? A baby? My baby? I dont know why but I wasn't sad about being pregnant, more like already feeling a warm fuzzy feeling. It was sad but atleast I had somethinf else to focus on. I wonder at night whether this would change Harrison and I for the better.

I was just worried about the relationship mess I was in.

"Hey." Harrison says sitting down next to me startling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey." I say looking at him. Im kind of surprised he showed up and he was not being busy with work or a side chick.

"Im glad you came." I tell him. I was terrified and I wasnt sure why his presence some what made me feel better. He holds my hand and just sits next to me.

"Mrs Young." The doctor says appearing and I get up. I walk into the room with Harrison and sit down.

"How are you?" She asks

"Im good." I say. "I did a pregnancy test it was positive. Missed my period." I tell her.

"Right." She says pulling out my blood tests and urine tests results. "Hmm, Penelope how many tests did you take?"

"Just one." I say and she nods.

"Youre not pregnant." She says. "Sometimes the tests can be faulty or catch you on a day where you have all the right hormones?"

"I'm not pregnant?" I say and she nods. "Im sorry honey." She says. I walk out of the office and struggle keeping my tears in because I was already upset about everything else in my life.

I get out and let the fresh air hit me. "Hey wait." Harrison says. "Whats wrong?"

"I thought I was having a baby." I say bursting out in tears. "Penelope I didn't even know you wanted a child." He says. "I didn't not right now in the middle of the divorce?" I tell him. "But it happened and I accepted it?"

He pulls me in hugging me as he stroked my hair holding on to me. "Im sorry P." He says kissing the top of my head. Why couldn't he always be like this?

"Its okay. Look, if you want that baby lets go home and make thst baby." He says and I chuckle shoving him back. "Shut up Harrison."

"Im serious P, come on lets start again." He tells me. "You know somehow I'll get that divorce taken out."

"In exhausted I want pizza and my bed." I tell him. I knew him, he'd stop the divorce just to get his way.

"I love you..." He says pulling me kissing my lips. "I love you too." I tell him and his eyes just watch my face.

"Im happy to hear this." He says as he smirks at me.

"Lets go away." He tells me. "For a few days. Just you and I going to a hot country by the beach? I want to go to St Lucia's."

"Well now that I can drink all the cocktails in the world." I tell him and he chuckles. "Go home and pack your shit. I'll get the jet ready."

I do need a holiday I guess so I just nod as he pulls me in kissing my lips. "Ill come get you in an hour." He says and I nod kissing him again before I leave.

I guess that's fine.. I just need to do what makes me happy and not sad.

I walk into my house and see Stassie walking down the stairs.