Chapter 3: NTR Peaceful Life-chan

Kushida POV:

What is this feeling?!?

My heart can't stop beating faster. I never felt this way about anyone. Is this love?

No...

NO.

NO!!!

This can't be it. I only just met Ayanokouji-kun a few days ago. If I remember correctly, he messed up his introduction to the class and is considered a gloomy person by most people in the class.

But... why do I feel something towards Ayanokouji-kun?!?

Why?!?

WHY?!?

I have to maintain my smile and angel personality, He's looking at me right now. Just smile...

If he knew of my true nature, he'll just reject me. The other me is much better and suitable to him. He'll just hate you. I'm sure of it...

Despite my mind saying not to fall in love with him, my heart longed for him.

**********************************************

Ayanokouji POV:

Ayanokouji's eyes widened a little bit before his usual calm face came back. He was confused on why Kushida set off a reaction.

God did say 'soulmate' meaning one soulmate which is Horikita. So why did Kushida set off the reaction?

Ayanokouji noticed that Kushida is standing there with a little blush on her face. She seems to be thinking about something internally as Ayanokouji caught a glimpse of panic in her eyes. Then, Kushida looked at Ayanokouji with a full smile. It looked like a fake smile, a smile to hide and cover up something.

"Ayanokouji-kun, do you mind if I eat lunch with you?" said Kushida.

"Sure, if you're up to it." said Ayanokouji.

What? She's going in already!

Kushida and Ayanokouji began walking to the cafeteria together, but caught the attention of the people passing by. It was strange seeing Kushida alone with a boy, a gloomy person most people assumed. Some of the boys gave Ayanokouji a jealous glare and muttering to themselves.

"You're sure popular, Kushida." said Ayanokouji.

"Oh! I won't say that. I just wanted to make lots of friends." said Kushida, cheerfully.

"I see... It's a shame that none of your middle school friends didn't attend here."

Kushida paused for a moment. A look of frustration and anger was on here face for a brief moment. A normal person wouldn't have caught it, but Ayanokouji noticed it before Kushida smiled again.

"Y-yeah. No one from my middle school even got accepted here!" said Kushida.

"I see."

Before Kushida could asked Ayanokouji something, a voice from behind them interrupted them.

"Ayanokouji-kun, where are you going?" said Horikita. Ayanokouji turned around and saw Horikita standing there with a slight glare.

"Getting lunch." replied Ayanokouji.

"I thought you were eating alone, not with Kushida-san."

"She invited me. I see no reason to reject her."

"I see. Then, I coming with you guys."

"But..."

"That's fine, Horikita-san." said Kushida, smiling at her.