Chapter 21- Tsaheylu

Nerika then walks down to the beach where Tsireya, Tasun, Raya, Laneya, Rotxo and Aonung had been sitting down. She walks up to the group.

"Hey have any of you guys seen my siblings?" She asks. "No I haven't" Tsireya says. "Check the forest, they could be there" Laneya says. "Okay thanks" Nerika says before walking into the forest.

As she was walking in the forest she hears loud snoring behind some bushes. She creeps up closer to see who it had been and found all four of her siblings sleeping with Lo'ak snoring loudly. She tilted her head while giggling at the sight.

Cuties<3____

Cuties<3
____

"Wake up quick! Sky people are here!" She shouts waking up all her siblings as Neteyam and Kiri hold onto Tuk while they all look around to see Nerika laughing at them.

"You skxawng!" Kiri shouts. "You should've seen your faces" Nerika laughs. "Not funny" Tuk shouts. Nerika imitates her by sticking out her tongue. "That's my thing!" Tuk shouts.

"Next time wake us up nicely" Neteyam says. "Nope" Nerika replies. "Please" he pleads. "Fine but only if you make me a new bow and arrow, Lo'ak needs to wash all my clothes and Kiri and Tuk need to make me a necklace" Nerika demands.

"Fine" they all say before going to do their tasks with Nerika following them out of the forest.

Walking out of the forest Nerika heads over to the group of Metkayina kids. "Why do they look so exhausted?" Aonung asks looking at the siblings that had walked out of the forest. "I gave them some work to do, found them sleeping in the forest and didn't wake them up nicely" Nerika says.

"That's just cruel Rika" Laneya says. "They were sleeping without me, serves them right" Nerika says jokingly. Nerika then sits down next to Aonung.

As the kids were conversing Nerika feels someone hug her from behind. She looks behind her to see Narini and some of the other kids behind her. "Hi" Nerika says smiling at the girl.

"We just wanted to say hi to you and Aonung" Narini explains, "Thanks for swimming with us earlier, it was really fun" "Anytime" Aonung says. The little girl smiles before walking off with the other children into the ocean.

"You guys seem to bond really well with the children" Raya says. "Especially Narini Rika, that little girl loves you" Tsireya says. Nerika smiles, "she's a sweet, innocent little girl"

"With a sad story" Rotxo says. "What?" Nerika says looking at him with confusion. "She lost her mother and father just a few months after her birth" Aonung explains. "Then her grandmother died" Laneya continues. "And she's been staying in the orphan marui with some other kids ever since" Tsireya says.

"Poor girl" Tasun says. "But thats horrible, why won't anyone adopt her?" Nerika asks. "We don't know" Rotxo says. Nerika sighs feeling bad for the poor girl but an idea suddenly comes to mind, making her tail wag with excitement.