Chapter 2- Sky people

The sun is shining and the nature is calling out its beautiful sounds. A beautiful day for Nerika to go hunting.

Just as Nerika was getting up and getting dressed, Tuk comes running into her tent screaming excitedly. "Rika come on! We're all going for a walk in the forest and Spider is coming too, come on!" "Ok ok, Im on my way" she says giggling at the little girl's bubbly mood.

OOTD

Nerika hurries out of her tent to find Lo'ak, Tuk, Kiri and Spider waiting for her outside

Nerika hurries out of her tent to find Lo'ak, Tuk, Kiri and Spider waiting for her outside. "Hey Nerika!" Spiders says waving over to Nerika. "Hey guys, where's Neteyam?" she asks looking around for her brother. "He had to go on patrol with mom and dad" Lo'ak says answering his sister. "Yeah but it's fine, we'll still have fun"

Kiri says reassuring her older sister.
"Well we best get going! The forest awaits" Tuk says bouncing up and down eagerly.

They all go down to the forest ready to explore the open world. They came across a rusty, old broken down ship stuck in a tree. "This must be from the first war" Spider says examining the ship. "You could be right bro, I mean it does look old" Lo'ak says agreeing with Spider."We didn't come here to look at old ships," Kiri says annoyed. Lo'ak just rolled his eyes and continued to look through the ship.
"Come on girls let's keep on walking and leave the boys to their geeky search" Nerika said giggling. Tuk and Kiri burst out laughing hearing their sister's comment on the boy's searching.

Whilst on their journey, the girls were swinging through trees. They found a herd of hexapedes jumping and playing with each other. Nerika took this as an opportunity to hunt for supper.

                 This is a hexapede

                 This is a hexapede