Chapter 10- Tulkun

OOTD

Time=07h00

Time=07h00

The kids were all sitting together on the beach when they notice a big herd of tulkun entering the reef. "The tulkun have arrived!" Tsireya shouts.

The kids all stand up and watch the tulkun swimming in the water in awe. "Sound the alarm!" Rotxo shouts as Laneya begins to blow the horn informing everyone of the tulkun's arrival.

The kids then get in the water riding their ilus seeing tsuraks in the air as tulkuns are swimming around. Tsireya takes Lo'ak on the back of her ilu as they ride underwater meeting her spirit sister. Rotxo with Kiri, Laneya with Tuk and Neteyam with Liyáwna.

Aonung then reaches his hand out to Nerika, "Come" he signs before taking her on the back of his ilu riding through the waves.

While riding on the back of Aonung's ilu she couldn't help but smile seeing her family including her parents enjoying themselves underwater with the tulkun. She also saw Ronal speaking to her spirit sister, Roa, who had a baby tulkun alongside her.

The ilu then stopped as Aonung got off and held his hand out to Nerika. Nerika took it willfully as they swam up to a tulkun.

"Nerika this is Kehi, my spirit brother" he signs. Nerika then does the 'I see you' sign greeting the tulkun with a smile. "Hello Nerika, it's nice to meet you"