Chapter 25- Suicidal

This chapter contains sensitive content so if you are not ready then plz skip. That's why this story is labelled mature.

Nerika then drifts off to sleep making sure to cover her cuts with her top and covering the knifes by placing them underneath the sleeping mat and begins to dream.

[Dream] WARNING-SENSITIVE CONTENT

In her dream Nerika was back at the forest, the exact tree where she, Neteyam, Lo'ak, Kiri, Spider and Jake would measure their height.

She watches her and Neteyam's younger selves playing and laughing around in the little pond where they'd catch fish with Jake.

"Rika look I caught one!" She hears baby Neteyam shout to her younger self. "Woah Teyam it's so big" little her  says with excitement as Jake joins them laughing proudly.

Nerika smiles seeing this cherished memory but suddenly gets pulled out and put back at the RDA ship, she was tied to the ship with no one else being there, like a ghost town.

"What's happening" she whispers to herself confused. She turns around to see Neteyam completely slaughtered. His guts spilling out of his body with his head detached.

Nerika screams horrified at the scene cringing seeing her brother in that state. "EYWA WHY" She shouted still completely horrified and terrified at the scene.

[End of dream]

Nerika wakes up still screaming as if someone had cut off all her body parts.

She takes out her knife and cuts her legs and stomach trying to endure. She hears footsteps and quickly hides her knife underneath her mat and covers her legs with a little woven blanket.

Jake, Neytiri and her siblings then enter her room leaving Tuk who still lie fast asleep. "Hey, hey, hey" Jake says putting one of his hands on Nerika's back and the other on her chest.

"Breathe Rika, breathe" Lo'ak says crouching down next to his sister while Kiri sits behind her, holding her shoulder and Neytiri in front of her, holding her hands.

Nerika then begins to breathe in and out slowly as tears roll down her face.

"What happened maite?" Neytiri asks. "Perhaps a nightmare?" Kiri says coming next to her and Lo'ak. Nerika doesn't speak but instead let's go of one of Neytiri's hands and clutches onto Neteyam's necklace.

"Did you see Neteyam,?" Lo'ak asks, "you don't look too happy about it" Nerika turns to him and the rest of her family before telling them exactly what she saw.

Neytiri's grip on her hand tightened hearing this. "I'm so sorry you had to see that Rika" Jake says hugging Nerika. Aonung and Tsireya then rush into the corner, "We heard screams, are you alright?" Tsireya says seeing Nerika's shivering.

"We're fine, it was just a bad nightmare" Kiri says. "Yawnetu..do you need anything?" Aonung says. Nerika doesn't speak but gets up to hug him, "I'm okay, I'll be fine. Thank you for worrying" she says holding onto him tightly as he hugs her back. "Of course" he says kissing her head before leaving the marui with Tsireya.

Nerika then lays back down on her sleeping mat sighing deeply. "Try to get some sleep" Jake says leaving the corner. Neytiri kisses Nerika's forehead before leaving after her mate. Lo'ak and Kiri just sit there.

"Aren't you guys leaving?" Nerika asks. "Nope, we're going to comfort our sissy" Lo'ak says laying next to Nerika and laying on her stomach while Kiri lays next to her as well laying on her hip. Nerika giggles before holding their heads and stroking their hair before going back to sleep with her siblings by her side.