Chapter 12- Koro

Nerika had awoken from her slumber only to be cuddled up into someone's grip. She turns to see it had only been Aonung. The memories of last night shot through her mind as she fell to her knees and began to cry. Aonung then wakes up to her crying and immediately sweeps her into a hug.

"He touched me" she says while sobbing in Aonung's arms. "Shh baby don't worry about it, me and your brothers took care of him" he says while gently rubbing her back. "Your family probably wants to see you" he says.

"I need to see Tsireya first" she says before leaving Aonung's corner and heading over to Tsireya's. She opens up the leaf door to see Tsireya curled up in a ball quietly praying to Eywa that she wasn't pregnant. Nerika then sits on the mat beside her rubbing her arm gently trying to calm her down.

"Rika!" Tsireya shouts with happiness before pulling Nerika into a long hug as she begins to cry. "Last night-" she says. "Is over now, our brothers took care of him" Nerika says reassuringly.

"Let's get dressed and head down to my marui" Nerika says. Tsireya nods as they both get dressed and get out of the marui heading for Nerika's.

OOTD

As they are walking they are stopped by Liyáwna, "I'm really sorry for my brother's behavior

As they are walking they are stopped by Liyáwna, "I'm really sorry for my brother's behavior. What he did was extreme-" she says but is cut off by Nerika and Tsireya pulling her into a hug. "It's not your fault" Tsireya says before the girls continue walking.

They finally make it to the sully marui as Neytiri jolts up seeing them and quickly pulls them into a hug. "Mahitê, Tsireya. How are you girls feeling?" She asks. "We're fine" Nerika says. "Better now that we're safe" Tsireya adds.

The girls then enter the marui as Nerika runs up to her father embracing him. "Hey baby girl" he says while hugging her back. She then turns to her brothers who had been sitting with Tsireya, Tuk and Kiri and pounces onto them. "Thank you" she says while pulling them in for a hug. She then pulls Tsireya, Tuk and Kiri as well and the kids all share on big hug.

"No problem baby sis" Lo'ak says. "Baby?" Nerika says breaking from the hug, "Last time I checked I was two years older than you" Nerika claps back. "Well last night I held you in my arms like a baby so you're my baby sister now" Lo'ak responds. Nerika rolls her eyes. "I can still kick your ass though" Nerika says while flipping her hair. "When you're angry, you're scary" Neteyam says entering the conversation. "It's a gift" Nerika says while pulling a smug smile.

Soon after eating breakfast with the Sully family, Tsireya and Lo'ak had gone for a swim while Neteyam was in the forest hunting and Tuk on the beach with her friends. "So what do you wanna do?" Kiri asks. "I don't know, let's go for a swim I guess" Nerika shrugs as the two girls exit the marui and dive into the water.

The girls were swimming and riding on their ilus admiring the oceanic life around them. "Wanna go to the cave?" Kiri signs. "Sure, let's go" Nerika signs back before the girls hop on their ilus riding to the the cave.