Coach Yu still remembers that on the first day of the training camp, Li Cheng successfully entered the swimming team. Both alpha and beta liked him. There is a natural cohesion in his body, which makes people involuntarily want to follow him.

At that time, coach Yu decided that Li Cheng would be the best candidate for captain.

"Li Cheng, remember your current anger and unwillingness. Before you stand on the podium, there will be all kinds of slanders surrounding you... You must keep moving forward, don't stop, you will become a world champion of."

Li Cheng nodded solemnly.

He will, he will!

...

Just when the coach and Li Cheng had a long conversation, the atmosphere in the Australian dormitory area on the other side was particularly tense.

Alexander was sitting by the bed in the dormitory, and seeing his coach push the door in, he immediately got up and greeted him.

He was not present at the mediation meeting. The coach told him to stay honestly in the dormitory. He could only play with his mobile phone for a long time without doing anything.

"Coach, what was the outcome of the mediation meeting?" Alexander asked.

"I told the organizing committee that the omega player had a conflict with you before. He lost the game this time and held a grudge, so he falsely accused you." The head coach of the Australian swimming team replied.

"Does the organizing committee believe it?"

"Of course." said his coach, "the omega has no evidence, and of course there is no (fa) birth without evidence."

Alexander laughed and said yes proudly.

"Okay, you give me a little restraint!" The coach scolded angrily, "Do you have a problem with your brain? You fight in private. I will never say you, but why do you want to do it on the court?"

Alexander said impatiently: "Does it take a reason to see him not pleasing to the eye? Isn't their Hua Guo very good at high platform diving? A Chinese omega does not practice diving, why should he go to the racing swimming pool? The racing competition is always alpha. I don't want to see a yellow-skinned monkey fluttering beside me, is it wrong?"

"Yellow-skinned monkey? Why don't you look at the results of that "yellow-skinned monkey", which is only 0.03 seconds slower than you!" The coach's face was pale, "Alexander, do you know why the organizing committee will favor you? "

"Because there is no evidence."

"No, because the chairman of the organizing committee is my old colleague! And you, the future champion I promised them!" The coach's face (color) was dark, "Alexander, you passed There are too many misfortunes. If you continue to be so arrogant and lose the championship-I can guarantee that the organizing committee will never protect you again!"

Alexander frowned, his expression instantly becoming extremely ugly.

An Asian omega still wants to take the championship? He would make the omega, who knows no height, leave the pool crying!

...

On the third day of the official competition, Li Cheng was in great spirits and in extremely good condition. He didn't influence himself because of Alexander's despicable behavior.