Li Cheng didn't care what this group of players were thinking about, but it was just a preliminary match, he hadn't come up with all his strength yet. He can wait to surprise the audience in the finals.

In the semi-finals the next morning, I don't know if it was good luck or bad luck, Li Cheng actually got into a group with the white gorilla.

Li Cheng glanced at the list of players, and only then knew that the white gorilla was named Alexander. He was nearly two meters tall and sturdy and tall. He looked more like a basketball player than a swimmer.

Australia is a fast swimming (strong qiang) country. In the 200 semi-finals of this time, their team has two players shortlisted, and their lanes happen to be ranked around Licheng.

Li Cheng was sandwiched between two white-skinned apes. The most annoying thing was that these two apes deliberately shouted loudly through Li Orange, and a string of English was smashed down, and Li Cheng couldn't understand a word.

In fact, Li Cheng didn't need to understand at all, just by looking at these two wretched and straight expressions, he could conclude that they must have said nothing good.

He was calm and relaxed, and didn't put the two uncivilized animals in his eyes. Now he just wants to focus on the swimming pool. As for the species of the person competing with him, he doesn't care.

Getting closer, there was an unspeakable pungent smell on Alexander's body. Li Cheng couldn't describe whether it was scent or smelly. It seemed that someone poured a whole bottle of cologne on his body to make this kind of biochemical weapon appear. The weird taste.

Li Cheng glared at Alexander, suspecting that his brain was ill. Even if foreigners have the habit of spraying perfume, which swimmer would sprinkle so much cologne on himself during the competition? Once you enter the water, the smell will disappear.

It's really unnecessary.

The strange fragrance only existed for a few seconds before it subsided. Li Cheng rubbed his nose and sneezed hugely.

Li Cheng was busy finishing the swimming goggles and swimming caps, Alexander's eyes fell on the back of his neck, with a long-planned bad energy in his eyes.

After the assistant referee informed them that they were ready, ten players stood on the starting stage. The referee blew a whistle, and ten people, like arrows from the string, plunged into the water almost at the same time!

In the initial snorkeling session, players with different abilities are enough to widen the gap. The 15-meter snorkeling distance came in an instant, and Li Cheng was the first to surface and change his swimming style. He opened the water wave with his arms and hit the water with his feet. He didn't care about the speed of his opponents in the two lanes beside him, but focused on the target in front of him.

The two-hundred-meter swimming pool in the international competition uses a fifty-meter long pool. Two hundred meters is equivalent to two round trips. Li Cheng has reservations in the first half of the journey, controlling speed and maintaining himself in the third and fourth one-way positions.

It wasn't until the latter half of the journey that he began to exert his strength. He turned and sprinted for the last time. He pushed away the water flow with his legs in a ball and jumped out a big chunk instantly! Originally he was the third to turn around, but because of his excellent turning skills, his position rose to the second in the group in a flash!