A classmate (Yanyan) said enviously: "Youyou, your brother is so handsome. Many people on the Internet want to be your sister-in-law. I...I also want to be your sister-in-law, okay."

Youyou immediately became vigilant and ruthlessly broke the classmate's illusion: "No, I already have a sister-in-law!"

Moreover, her sister-in-law is so good-looking, standing with his brother, no one is more suitable than them.

Tonight was the opening ceremony of the competition. Pomelo rushed home after the class. She didn't even care about writing homework. She turned on the TV and switched to the broadcast channel.

She had already agreed with her seven little boyfriends in advance that the seven of them must watch the live broadcast tonight, and write a composition of no less than two hundred words after watching the live broadcast!

When the figure of the elder brother appeared on the TV screen, Yuyou screamed in excitement, the orange cat lazily covered its ears with fat paws, and the poor duck could only hide his head under the wings, trying to resist the The magic sound pierced the ears.

Suddenly, there was a familiar sound of footsteps in the corridor-it was Yuyou's adoptive father and mother who came back from get off work!

It turned out that before they knew it, it was time for them to get off work, and Yuyou was fascinated by watching TV and completely forgot about it. She swooped to the TV, hurriedly turned off the TV, covered the cover, and ran back to her small bedroom, sitting at the desk.

Therefore, when Pomelo's adoptive father and adoptive mother stepped into the house, she saw Pomelo sitting upright in front of her desk. The lamp on the table lit up her textbook. She was chanting words and reciting English words intently.

The foster mother walked into her bedroom with a cup of cow (Milk Nai) and put the glass on her table.

The pomelo pretending to be calm, picked up the cow (Milk Nai) and drank it in the stomach.

The adoptive mother asked: "When school is over today, why did you go home alone without waiting for us to pick you up?"

Grapefruit drank the cow (Milk Nai), his eyes rumbling: "Um... that... I have a lot of homework today, I want to go home and do my homework first."

The foster mother was so angry and funny: "I think you are not doing your homework, but to go home and watch TV?"

Be careful with your parents, and play like a heartbeat. Youyou immediately pursed her mouth and made an aggrieved look: "I don't have one. Look, I have written a whole homework!"

The foster mother calmly exposed her lie: "But just now I (touched Mo) (touched Mo) the TV, and the back was still hot."

Pomelo: "..."

Seeing her daughter's guilty conscience after she was found doing bad things, the adoptive mother shook her head helplessly: "Youyou, I know you want to watch the live broadcast of the sports meeting. There is no need to lie to us." She patted her head, "Okay." La, Mom and Dad will accompany you to read it together, but after reading it, you will be punished to copy the English text three times. You are not allowed to lie next time."

The little girl's heartbeat was disturbed by the ups and downs. She opened her arms happily and plunged into the arms of her adoptive mother.