However, Liu Ke hesitated for a while and decided not to let Xiao Yiheng know about it.

Liu Ke said, "Old Xiao, you took the first place in the city, why are you not excited at all?"

"What's the excitement," Xiao Yiheng said lightly, "this is not a formal college entrance examination, but a mock examination, and it is only a city-wide unified examination, not a provincial ranking."

"...Okay, the great **** is the great god, and all the champions in the city look down on it." Liu Ke said, "but you shouldn't take the college entrance examination. Haven't you gone to the winter camp? With your ability, it's easy. I got the recommended quota! Hey, when I think that you, a god, will not take the final college entrance examination, I am happy and a little sorry."

Xiao Yiheng did not answer. His classmates knew about his coming to the capital to participate in the winter camp, but apart from Li Cheng, no one knew that he was going to attend the China Academy of Fine Arts.

After hanging up Xiao Yiheng's call, he received some more calls.

Among them was a call from his parents (yes, they called separately). They "informed" him that his grades came out this time. "Although he did well in the exam," they told him to guard against arrogance and impetuosity. At the end of the phone call, they also mentioned that they could not visit him in the capital because of their busy work recently, so that he could study consciously in the winter camp.

In fact, where is busy with work? Obviously busy arguing.

In addition, there are some weird noble schools and educational institutions calling. They want to pay to dig him away. As long as he can get the top three in the province during the college entrance examination, he will be rewarded **** million. The first place has a bonus that makes others jealous.

Xiao Yiheng blocked those calls.

Li Cheng also knew that he got the first thing in the city. It is not that Li Cheng pays much attention to the college entrance examination and loves to study, but because he opened the social software, he was "Congratulations to Xiao Yiheng from class 3 (1) of our school, who got the first place in the city's unified exam with a score of 728." The news was muddled.

The speed of the sea kings swiping the screen is faster than the speed of several sea kings swimming.

Aquaman No. 1: Congratulations to my sister-in-law for winning the first place.ahref=\"/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection\"class=\"__cf_email__\"data-cfemail=\"105950\">[emailprotected] Lilian Orange

Aquaman No. 2: Congratulations to my sister-in-law for winning the first place.ahref=\"/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection\"class=\"__cf_email__\"data-cfemail=\"eea7ae\">[emailprotected]粒粒Orange

Aquaman No. 3: Congratulations to my sister-in-law for winning the first place.ahref=\"/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection\"class=\"__cf_email__\"data-cfemail=\"541d14\">[emailprotected] tablets Orange

Li Cheng and You Rongyan have a special face, feeling even more honorable than winning the championship.

When Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng met at noon that day, he deliberately showed his mobile phone to Xiao Yiheng, and asked Xiao Yiheng to talk to the sea kings.

Xiao Yiheng had no choice but to take Li Cheng's mobile phone and press the record button: "Thank you for your blessings, I will continue to work hard."