Xiao Yiheng's mouth held back (gou): "Student Zhou Jian, I have been admiring your name for a long time, I heard Orange mentioned you."

Zhou Jian's eyes softened: "...what did he mention?"

Xiao Yiheng's smile remained unchanged: "Chengcheng said, you are an excellent athlete."

This is really a panacea, even if there are a hundred athletes, they can be dismissed with the same sentence.

Zhou Jian looked at this "sister-in-law" warily, and said stabbingly: "But why haven't I heard the Li team mention you?"

Xiao Yiheng glanced at Li Cheng and deliberately said, "That may be because you are not familiar with Chengcheng."

Li Cheng: "..."

Zhou Jian: "..."

Li Cheng hit Xiao Yiheng's waist with an elbow, making him shut up quickly.

Zhou Jian's face (color) was dark, he glanced at Xiao Yiheng faintly, and dived vertically into the water like a seal.

Seeing Zhou Jian's figure swim further and further, Li Cheng hurriedly pulled Xiao Yiheng out of the swimming pool.

Li Cheng keenly noticed something was wrong: "Xiao Yiheng, what's the matter with you and Zhou Jian? Isn't it the first time you met, how do I feel that you are about to fight?"

"You think too much." Of course, Xiao Yiheng wouldn't admit it. "I think classmate Zhou Jian is very good and powerful. He is your teammate. Why should I be hostile to him?"

Li Cheng thinks about it, too. Xiao Yiheng and Zhou Jian met for the first time and only said three sentences. How could it be possible for them to become enemies?

...

Li Cheng still has training in the afternoon, so he can't skip lunch. Taking advantage of the lack of people, he sneaked into the cafeteria with Xiao Yiheng.

Because it was late, there were only some leftovers in the buffet dishes in the cafeteria, and Li Cheng was not picky.     served two large plates. The plate with more (肉rou) was given to Xiao Yiheng, and the plate with less (肉rou) was reserved. for myself.

He greeted: "You are welcome, our canteen is ready!"

Xiao Yiheng was not very hungry, so he stopped after eating a little bit, holding his chin and watching the remnants of the orange wind. He saw that Li Cheng's plate (rou rou) was few, and he picked a lot (rou rou) from himself.

Li Cheng never wasted food. He ate the plates (dry gan) (dry gan) cleanly, and when he took up his chopsticks, he would drag Xiao Yiheng to other places.

Xiao Yiheng stopped him: "Wait."

Li Cheng:?

Xiao Yiheng stretched out his hand, rubbed the corner of Li Cheng's mouth with his thumb, and took off a rice grain: "You can eat your face when you eat. I think you are not seventeen this year, but seven."

Li Cheng blushed, and hurriedly took a tissue and wiped his mouth, muttering, "In one month, I will be eighteen!"

The age difference between Li Cheng and Xiao Yiheng was two months, but because Li Cheng’s birthday was at the beginning of the year, he could only go to school for one year at the beginning. Xiao Yiheng was in his third year of high school, and Li Cheng was still in his second year of high school.

However, Li Cheng longed to study for a year at night. He got a headache as soon as he started. He would rather travel ten kilometers longer than write an 800-word composition.