As soon as this remark came out, everyone was even more excited, one by one gearing up to give them a look.

--They are also provincial champions. Why can Li Cheng be selected into the "King Bo" group and be selected as the "Golden Attack Team"?

Everyone is unwilling to admit defeat (sexual xing), and they are bound to compete in the swimming pool.

Zhou Jian also joined a temporary team, and Li Cheng laughed at him: "You are a long-distance athlete, why are you here to join in the fun?"

Zhou Jian smiled: "No way, it's too good."

It's not that Zhou Jian is boasting, he is indeed a very good freestyler. He is tall. In the two months of the training team, his height has jumped by two centimeters, and now he is 1.9 meters tall. He has long arms and large palms, with clear and distinct lines of (chest xiong) muscles, back muscles, and biceps, making him particularly eye-catching in the swimming pool.

During each training session, the omegas on the opposite diving team often looked at him secretly, sending Qiubo overtly and secretly, Zhou Jian all pretended not to see him.

"Oh, yes, I have something for you." Before the game started, Li Cheng hurried to the shore and took out a small piece of paper folded into the shape of a peach heart from the waterproof bag he was carrying. , Turned around and handed it to Zhou Jian.

Zhou Jian was taken aback and looked down at the piece of paper. Because of staying in the water for too long, Li Cheng's fingertips were soaked white, and the pink (color) little love was sandwiched between the white fingertips, and the color contrast was sharp.

Zhou Jian asked startledly: "What is this?"

"Phone number." Li Cheng handed the note to Zhou Jian again, "Do you want it?"

Zhou Jian asked: "Is it yours?"

"How is it possible?" Li Orange lied without blinking, "My phone was handed in a long time ago."

"..." Zhou Jian paused for a few seconds, "Whose is that?"

"My roommate's. It's Chen Miao. Have you ever heard of it? From the diving team." Li Cheng pushed his elbow against him, "Hey, look at the one on the opposite ten-meter platform that is about to jump down."

Zhou Jian looked in the direction indicated by Li Cheng, and he saw a short Omega with curly hair and white skin standing on the 10-meter platform. The coach blew his whistle and saw his feet kicked sharply, and his whole body flew out at an angle, like a clever Xiaoyan, twisting in the air, and quickly plunged into the water.

The jump was perfect, the splash was very small, and Li Cheng couldn't see the degree of difficulty, but felt that Chen Miao's performance was worthy of an international medal and even more worthy of an excellent boyfriend.

Li Cheng stabbed Zhou Jian with his elbow: "Chen Miao gave it to me this morning, so I must give it to you." He gave another assist to his roommate, "I'm telling you, in order to stack This peach heart, he was busy yesterday for a long time, you can accept it for the sake of his care."

With that said, he even planned to put the small note directly into Zhou Jian's palm.

Zhou Jian avoided subconsciously: "I don't want it."