He waited confidently, waiting to hear his name...

Coach Yu stopped talking nonsense, she opened the folder and read out the final list. According to regulations, the same player can only register for two events at most. In the final list, there are players who participate in two events and players who participate in only one event.

The announcement order is the women's team first, then the men's team, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, and finally freestyle. As a result, the men's freestyle list is bound to appear at the end.

As the names were pronounced one by one, it was natural that several families were happy and some were worried.

When the last name of the women's team fell on the ground, the girls who were not selected all shed tears. They didn't cry and didn't want to provoke others' sympathy. They had to gritted their teeth and hung their heads. The trembling shoulders have vented (exposed) their inner pain. Seeing tears in the eyes of the teammates beside him, the other selected female players also followed with red eyes.

Coach Yu didn't give them time to digest. She quickly flipped through the file page and read the list of men's teams.

Backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly stroke... Li Cheng never felt that time flies so slowly. Those unfamiliar or familiar names fell gently in the ears, and excited or frustrated faces showed up in front of them...Li Cheng put his hands behind his back and clenched fists.

Finally, finally reached the last list.

The final qualifications for the men's freestyle are finally announced! !

"Men's freestyle 1500 meters, the first body attached middle school, Zhou Jian.

Men's freestyle 800 meters, middle school attached to the first body, Zhou Jian. "

This answer was as early as everyone expected. Everyone turned their eyes to Zhou Jian with admiration in their eyes. Li Cheng also clapped with everyone, congratulating him in a low voice.

Zhou Jian turned to him, and instead of saying "thank you", he said "Tongxi".

Li Cheng knew what he was "with joy".

Next, it was 400, the coaching staff selected a player from Northeast Province.

Immediately afterwards, Li Cheng's long-awaited main items 200 meters and 100 meters-

"--Men's 200-meter freestyle, Hwaseong No. 1 Middle School, Li Cheng."

Hearing his name, Li Cheng let out a long sigh of relief, and finally let go of his heart raised high. He shook his fist and punched in the air, his face filled with confidence.

Look, it turns out that Zhou Jian is worried about the world. What shady is not shady? As long as Li Cheng swims well enough, how could coach Yu abandon Li Cheng and choose X City Sports School players?

"--Men's 100 meters freestyle, x City Sports School, Dai Yujing."

In the next second, the cruel reality was like a heavy punch, which hit Li Cheng's heart hard.

Li Cheng was beaten up.

His brain was blank, and his mouth seemed to have broken through a huge hole. The happiness and pride just disappeared in a flash, leaving only an endless pit.