Li Cheng chose to sign up for his best 200-self and 100-self. There is one opponent with 200-self and two opponents with 100-self. It happens that the two opponents are both from X City, which was the first day of training. People who laughed at him in X city dialect.

Li Cheng didn't even bother to remember the names of the two of them. According to their appearance, they named them nicknames. The tall and thin man was called the hairtail, and the thick beard was called the catfish monster.

Both of these are alphas, and they came from the same city and the same school. The two of them are extremely hugged, and they rarely interact with other players.

That school is a swimming (qiang) school. It is said that in the previous World Middle School Games, students from their school can get places for the competition.

Li Cheng dismissed this, "it is said" what is so great, he is still a "legend".

Before the start of the game, the players warmed up by the pool. Li Cheng swam back and forth for several rounds, waking up the whole body muscles and adjusting to the best condition.

He emerged from the water, took off his swimming goggles and was about to go ashore, when suddenly a hand reached out in front of him.

Li Cheng looked up along the hand and found that the person standing in front of him was actually Zhou Jian.

Zhou Jian’s race is over. His physical fitness is very good. His family spends a lot of money to ask foreign coaches to train from a young age. Therefore, his performance is the best among all the competitors. In the 1,500 meters race just now, He left everyone else on the whole track.

Zhou Jian said, "Li Cheng, I will pull you."

"It's okay." Li Cheng felt weirdly troublesome, and he leaped onto the shore with a hand on the wall of the pool.

Zhou Jian's hand stopped in the air awkwardly, and finally he could only retract it, (touching Mo) (touching Mo) his nose.

"You are over?" Li Cheng chatted with him as she wiped the water off her body with a bath towel.

"The comparison is over." Zhou Jian nodded, "How are you preparing?"

"Hurt, I don't need to prepare. Even if you close your eyes, I still have my place for this match!" Li Orange raised his head triumphantly, his nose almost reaching the ceiling!

His voice was a bit loud, and the two X City players standing in the distance looked at him at the same time, and then looked away from him pretending not to hear.

"..." Seeing him so confident, Zhou Jian hesitated in his eyes. He lowered his voice and said, "Li Cheng, I don't know if you have heard of something, but I think you'd better be psychologically prepared."

Li Cheng asked carelessly: "What's the matter?"

Zhou Jian: "The coaches of the two X City players are the students of our training team and coach."

"...Huh?" Li Orange didn't turn around for a while, not knowing the interpersonal relationship.

Coach Yu is the head coach of their swimming team, and she is in charge of both men's and women's teams. She is a hard-hearted alpha. She has almost scolded and cried on the women's team, and there are also a few people with poor psychological endurance on the men's team who secretly wiped their tears. Everyone complained privately, this "Yu Demon" is so cruel and ruthless, he must eat three children every meal.