After the news was sent, Li Cheng began to look through the chat records of the two of them again. Although they hadn't formally communicated for long, they had a lot to say every day. There were so many chat records that they exploded, and Li Cheng's hands were sore when they turned it over, and finally turned to the day when they just added friends.

In the beginning, the two (Guanguan) were unfamiliar and disliked each other. They spoke with guns and sticks.

Now, it has become a "gun" with a "stick".

Li Cheng hid himself in the bed. While smirking at the chat log, he pressed the screenshot button to cherish all those interesting memories.

After watching this for a long time, the chat history finally slipped to the last page.

Li Cheng's fingers slid on the last few lines of words intently, and his gaze stayed at the last words Xiao Yiheng had said.

--"Orange, my birthday wish is to see you."

This message was sent early this morning, and Li Cheng at that time had no idea that, just ten hours later, he actually saw Xiao Yiheng.

Li Cheng put his forehead on the phone and smiled quietly.

At this moment, the phone vibrated suddenly and a new message popped up.

Persevere: I got home, my phone ran out of power on the road, and I just charged it up.

Li Cheng regained his energy and hurriedly responded.

Lili Orange: Is the journey smooth?

Perseverance: Very smoothly, the plane landed 20 minutes early, and they had not returned when I got home.

Persevere: It's almost 11 o'clock, why haven't you (sleeping in Shui) yet?

In the small nest made by the heavy quilt, Li Cheng pressed the record button, folded his hands in a circle, and moved his mouth to the microphone like a whisper.

He is frank and coquettish: "...I don't think what you think (sleeping Shui)."

After a few seconds, Xiao Yiheng's call request suddenly popped up on the phone screen.

Li Cheng seemed to have a premonition. He turned the volume down to the lowest level, and then pressed the ON button.

After a slight buzzing sound, the call was connected.

Xiao Yiheng did not rush to speak. Nor did Li Cheng.

The inaudible breathing sounds entangled and remained silent for a long time. Finally, an alpha hoarse voice came from the earpiece: "...Since we can't sleep (Shui) tonight, why not do something else? ?"

At that moment, the blood in Li Cheng's whole body gushed down uncontrollably, rushing to some unspeakable place.

... Gan.

He bit his lip, lifted the quilt, and quietly raised his head to look at the three surrounding beds.

The dormitory was dark, and the roommates had already matured (sleeping in Shui). The steady and heavy breathing sounded from the three beds. According to today's training volume, they would not be able to wake up even after an earthquake.