Chapter 25: Makima (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was sleeping with Alessa and the two of them were sleeping together that they both were resting right there and make them are sleeping peacefully and then (Y/N) had a dream and he was got his memories was flashing back to haunting at him and he doesn't know what happened but (Y/N) definitely sense it in his head. Then (Y/N) was having a beautiful dream and then something wake his ass up right away and make him turn his head to look down and he saw her was stood right there.

 Then (Y/N) was having a beautiful dream and then something wake his ass up right away and make him turn his head to look down and he saw her was stood right there

It was Makima who stood right there with her smile up right away and then she was going to do is massaging at her foot at (Y/N)'s underwear pant.

(Y/N): "W-Wait, Makima....w-w-what are you doing?" He asked her.

Makima: "I seen the whole things already, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and make him heard of her words and he thinking her who was saw all the whole things that she just really fallen love with (Y/N) too...so (Y/N) was take Makima to the other room and then the two of them are having fun right away.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N) started to put his hand in her pants feeling her wet panties. Zero started to blush while he was showed his fingers to Makima making her see her love juice on there.

(Y/N): "Wow, look how wet you are."

Makima "Shut up." She demanded.

(Y/N) pick her up and started to put her on the couch and started to pull down her pants to see her in her panties making her blush.

Makima: "You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

(Y/N) unzip his pants revealing his big dick to her making her get angry. She started to fight back until he was grabbed both of her arms and started to kissing her making her calm down. When (Y/N) was started to rubbing her pussy making her moan gently.

Makima: "Stop or else."

(Y/N) stop making her get up. She was about to yell until she saw his dick was out and hard.

(Y/N): "Come on you know you want to, Makima. I know how horny you are look at you."

Makima: "I hate you."

Makima got on her knees and started to stroked it making her blush how big it was getting. (Y/N)'s dick was fully hard and started to push her face making her suck it. The redhaired woman was started to go back and forward until he was pushed her head making gag and take the whole thing. him kept sucking on (Y/N)'s dick making his cum down her throat. She started to cough and look up at him.

(Y/N): "Now take off your clothes, Makima."

Makima started to stripped down seeing her beast and her wet pussy dripping down her thighs. Makima walk up to him showing her body to him. He was grabbed Makima and laid her down on the floor and started to spread her legs showing her pussy to him. (Y/N) was insert his dick in her pussy making her yell out loud moan.

Makima: "(Y/N), it's my first time.~"

(Y/N) started thrusting making her moan crazy. Her breast started moving up and down making him go faster. Makima's eyes started to roll back and her tongue was out. (Y/N) was stop for what he is doing and took his dick out making Makima blush and look away.

(Y/N): "Aww, what's wrong, Makima?"

Makima: "Please."

(Y/N): "Please what, Makima?" (Y/N) started to smile at her.

Makima: "Please don't stop give it to me."

(Y/N): "I will but you promise me this, Makima."

Makima: "Anything."

(Y/N): "You will do everything I saw and not talk back to me."

Makima: "Yes Master please give it to me."

(Y/N) was ram his dick in her making her moan loud every time he was thrust in her. The redhaired woman was started to massage her boobs while he is fucking her until him stop and turned her over.

Makima: "What's wrong, Master?"

(Y/N) inserted his dick in her asshole making her tear up and started to breath heavy.

Makima: "FUCK ME, MASTER!!!!!FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!" She demanded.

(Y/N) kept thrusting faster until he came in her ass.

Makima started hugging him and say 'she love you'.

Makima: "Master, I'm yours and yours only no one else. Now let's go in my room and take a shower together." (Y/N) started to walk to her room until someone was watching at him.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.