Chapter 10: Parasite Triceratops Battle

3rd POV:

Back to Aki.

Aya: "Okay, tell us

Aya: "Okay, tell us....tell us what is really going on here?" She asked Aki and the boy was sat there by himself and he looking at the other survivors who have a problem about what happened back there and they both want to know what's going on and they saw (Y/N) was turn into Chainsaw-Man form and killing the monsters and tear them all apart off. When they both saw the true terror of (Y/N) that he wipe all every last one of them out.

Aki: "Look, I know what you and the others saw back there but...let me explain." He said.

Cybil: "Okay, explain first...until I am going to put the bullet on your face." She said and threatened to him and she was holding a gun with her and prepare for shoot...Himeno with Power don't like it and they got their weapons out and prepare for battle.

James: "Explain to us about what?!? You guys got the monster with you?!?" He said to Aki and make Aki turn his head to look at them and he said.

Aki: "No, he wasn't! He wasn't a monster! He is a human like us!!!!" He said to them and he was defending (Y/N) about these guys and (Y/N) wasn't a monster for what they seeing him is a devil or anything for what they witnesses.

Travis: "Why are we trusting you and the Organization?" He asked them and make Aki was sigh out and he said again to them.

Aki: "I know you all mad about what happened back there and don't worry he won't kill us." He said to them.

Harry: "Then why are you guys hiding this? The whole time that guy was transform into whatever it is...but we saw him was massacring all every last one of these parasite monsters out there by himself." He said to him and then Aki sigh out and he was explaining to them about what the Organization and then devil hunting for what they both were working on. When Himeno with Power thought this situation was got under control but they were prepare for their own weapons that they are gonna fight and turns out the whole thing was calm down right away.

Murphy: "So that means any devils or fiends are join up as Devil Hunters and hunting some devils down by themselves?" He asked Aki and make the man nod his head and then Aki said.

Aki: "Yes, that's for what we are facing for....and we already told you that we are devil hunters and we hunting devils and demons to send them back to the hell where they belong to." He said to them and make them both seems to be trusted at Aki and (Y/N) that they both are the professional devil hunters for what they were fighting at these devils, and monsters.

When the survivors are sat down on the chairs and they both were take a rest there right away and Aki with Power and Himeno are alone then they are going to take a rest right there and Aki was sigh out and he doesn't know how to dealing with this situation and people. Then Aki was take the cigarette out from his box and then he take the lighter out and make him was smoking it up right away.