Chapter 15: Katana Man V.S Dalia

3rd POV:

Previously Of Parasite Eve: Chainsaw-Man.

Back to Cody.

Cody: "Fucking Christ...I don't like this at all." He said to himself and make him was walking and keep walking and he turn his head to look all over messes with bloods written on the walls...this place was creeping Cody up right away and make Cody shook his head and he just stop thinking at it. When Cody was walking and he begin to moving out to somewhere else in this hospital and he tried to find (Y/N) with the other Devil Hunters...but they aren't here in this hospital but before he was going and he heard a sobbing and someone was crying.

Cody: "What the.....someone's crying. Somebody is here....I have to find out." He said to himself and he was walking and keep walking and he went to the living room and he was heard a woman's crying and make him walk to there right away. When Cody find there was...a woman....a woman who was sat there and crying and she is a nurse.

a woman who was sat there and crying and she is a nurse

Lisa Garland.

Cody: "Hey, you alright?" He asked her and make the nurse who look up and she hug him tightly and he was surprise by her hug him and then she was been crying out and make him surprise by her hug him and he was patting the back of her and he tried to calm her down. When Cody was tried his best to calm her down and he doesn't want her crying out again.

Cody: "It's okay, easy." He said to her and he tried to calm her down and make him was tried his best to calm her down right away and then she was breathing out heavily and then Cody was hugged her tightly and not let go and he was brushing the back of her head and hair. When Cody was sigh out and he turn his head to look at the other living room and make him sigh out and he turn his head to look at her and he asked her.

Cody: "Are you alright?" He asked her.

???: "Yes, I-I-I'm fine...but thank god that you arrive her. I am so alone and scared...." She said to Cody and make him sigh and nod his head and he said.

Cody: "I know, I know, I know...it's happened right on the time. Are you injure or hurt?" He asked her.

???: "No, I'm fine...but everybody else in here....they are....Death! They are death!" She said and then Cody calm her down and he said.

Cody: "It's going to be alright....What's your name?" He asked her.

Lisa: "Lisa...Lisa Garland...and you?" She asked Cody.

Cody: "I'm Cody....Cody Anderson. Come on, let's stick with me." He said to her and make the nurse nod her head and then the two of them were walking to the other living room and they both were gonna take a seat right away. When Cody asked Lisa about what happened here and then she told him about what happened there were some strange creatures appeared and attacking at the other innocent people and killing and eating them all by themselves and they have no idea what just going on right now.