Chapter 21: The Reunion/Heather (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

There was a sound of helicopter was heading out to somewhere and the chopper is flying off to somewhere else and then a pilot was driving the chopper by himself but there were more devil hunter members is inside the chopper. When the chopper was flying and tried to fly faster as he could and heading to the Silent Hill town where the people were been missing.

Makima: "Are we there yet?" She asked the pilot.

Pilot: "It seems to...but the storm is over there and I can't seeing anything on it." He said to her and she told him to go faster as it quickly went to faster right away and then Makima was sat with Kishibe, Akane, and Quangxi with her other fiends here too and they both were seem to be worries with lust over about Quangxi and (Y/N).

" He said to her and she told him to go faster as it quickly went to faster right away and then Makima was sat with Kishibe, Akane, and Quangxi with her other fiends here too and they both were seem to be worries with lust over about Quangxi and (...

Akane.

Quangxi

Quangxi.

Quangxi: "Hmmmm...." She didn't said anything but she just looking at the window and seeing the storm that it is raining and make it is raining out like large as hell and then she was thinking about (Y/N) and the way she meet him when (Y/N) was professional and assassin that he can kill and shoot. She was remembered about him save her life away from the devils or Yakuzas and then she just worries about his own safety but she just worrying about him.

Kishibe: "Quangxi, you alright?" He asked her.

Quangxi: "Yeah, I'm fine....I just thinking about-" She tried to said.

Kishibe: "About (Y/N)...Yeah, I just worrying about him...I don't know where he is but I'm just glad he with his team are going to survive this." He said to Quangxi.

Quangxi: "I know that...what if something happened to them." She said to Kishibe.

Kishibe: "Don't worry, I'm pretty sure (Y/N) can take care of this by himself." He said to Quangxi and make her sigh out and she just take her cigarette out and lighter too then she was start to smoking it up right away and she just smoking it by herself. When they both were resting right there on their own seats and Akane was worried about (Y/N) too that she just thinking (Y/N) is been death the whole time but not he just glad that he is going to survive this hellhole of Silent Hill town.