Chapter 23: Eve V.S Makima

3rd POV:

Back to Devil Hunters.

When the chopper was landing it down on the ground and make Makima with the others are stepped out of the chopper and they both were stood right there and they are readying to head out and make them both got their weapons with them. Then they both turn their heads to look all around and it was all everything clear and there was nothing else around here...and it is too quiet and silent.

Makima: "Hmmm...it was quiet as hell." She said to herself.

Kishibe: "Nobody else is here...so where's everyone?" He asked Makim and she said.

Makima: "This town Silent Hill where (Y/N) and Alessa was living here and nobody else is around here and this is getting weirder for what I see." She said to Kishibe and then they both were going to look all around and they didn't seeing anything but just quietly and nothing else around here and Quangxi said.

Quangxi: "I don't like this at all...this is getting weirder for what I really remembered at it." She said to them and make them nod and they both agrees with her and then they were tried to thinking about something in their own minds. But then out of nowhere a monster let out a roar and make them both turn their heads to look and saw the Cerberus was let out a roar at them and then Kishibe was use his knife and throw it to the head of the dog and make the creature fall down on the ground and dead.

Kishibe: "That wasn't a dog..." He said to them.

Makima: "Not devils." She said and then they both heard more monsters coming up right away and they both were turn their heads to look and they saw there were monsters arrive right away and they were growling at them and prepare for the attack. When Makima, Akane, Kishibe, and Quangxi are going to get their weapons out and prepare for the attack right away and they both are going to shooting at these monsters right away and then they were fighting all every last monsters that they were going to killing them all.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) with Cody and the others are running and they both were heading out to somewhere and searching for the chopper was over there and then the two of them are heading straight there fast as they could and they both were running right there and they went there already and they both saw the other monsters were here and there were many of them. Then they both turn their heads to look at each others and thinking about what to do so...they take their weapons out and prepare for fight right away.

(Y/N): "Cody, are you ready?" He asked him.

Cody: "Yeah, let's do this." He said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) with Cody got their weapons out and begin to shooting at the parasite creatures and they both were take them all out and they were killing all these monsters by themselves. Then others who doing their wells that they are killing some monsters and shot with blow them up badly and they keep killing all of them.

Everybody in the world are you with me?

It's too late to try to run, we run the city

It's my time, it's show time

Held me down, now it's don't give a fuck time

It's go time, it's show time

Sing it with me everybody let's go