Chapter 17

ASHIRO

"Ms. Feizi, what brings you here?"

"I won't beat around the bush, I want protection for my school, make sure many guards are around the campus 24/7."

His lips rose in amusement. "I thought you're not scared?"

"Shut up, you old hag." I have a lot of patience but not with this one, I swear.

"Is that how you address someone you're asking a favor for?" Tumaas ang kilay ko.

"As far as I know, dad. This isn't a favor, it's an instruction," I crossed my arms, "From your heir,"

He chuckled, "I spoiled you too much."

"Just make sure to do that, you know that majority of the students there are girls. I don't want anything to happen, make sure they're all safe even at night."

He nodded. "I'm happy to see you like this, Qilin."

I just walked out but then I still heard his last words, "I'm happy that you're slowly opening your heart to other people, Nǚ'ér."

"Zàijiàn, fùqīn. (Goodbye, father.)"

I drove back to my cafè, where Tokyo is since she have her shift alongside with her friends. She's been spacing out lately and maybe because of our argument.

I tapped the counter and looked at Moon and the others, "Well, because everyone passed the exams with full marks, you can have a one week vacation." I casually said while looking at Tokyo who just smiled at me but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Omg salamat!" Tumalon-talon si Sasha, "Pero how about the cafe? We will lose our business?"

"We won't," I assured them, I'll have my servants fill them in, "So, you can all rest now and congratulations with your exams!"

"Congratulations rin, Ashiro!" Tinapik ako nila Moon kaya natawa ako kasi ang bilis nila umalis.

When Tokyo was about to get her things too, I pushed her gently near the lobby area and I could see that she was surprised.

"Ashiro, anong ginagawa mo?"

I didn't talk but I snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her for a hug. I hugged her tight, "Tokyo, I'm sorry." Natigilan siya sa sinabi ko pero napansin kong bigla siyang naging kumportable sa yakap ko because I felt how she gently placed her arm on my back and hugged me tight as well.

"It's okay, Ashiro. Alam ko namang nag-aalala ka lang, who wouldn't, masisira reputasyon ng school mo if something happens to me right?" I frowned even if she didn't see me.

"I care about the reputation of the school but this doesn't relate to it," I felt how she stiffened again, this girl really. "I care about you too, Tokyo. If something happens to you, I'll go crazy, I swear."

I caressed her back and she just did the same with me, we hugged like that for more minutes until she broke the hug and now I could see how red her face is.

"I-Ikaw naman, yayakap ka lang kailangan thirty minutes."

I chuckled when she said that, I didn't realize it was that long. "Sorry, I just want to feel your warmth."

Mas lalo siyang namula sa sinabi ko at nagmadali ng mag-ayos ng gamit, "O sya, kitakits na lang, may gagawin pako sa place natin." I laughed and waved at her.

I'm decisive now, I want to be sure about my
feelings towards her. I want Tokyo. But I have to consult with someone first.

"Master," I just signaled them the things they have to do and I went out so I could walk towards our condo.

When I went inside, I saw Tokyo cleaning my room and she ignored me when she saw me so I chuckled and went inside to change my clothes.

Her mouth fell agape but I just ignored her, I was putting on my shirt while looking at her panicking. She don't know if she'll cover her eyes or stare at my top.

"Like what you see?" I smirked.

"Shut up,"

"You can touch it though," I walked near her as she step away until we reached the wall, she gulped when I took her arm and made her feel my abs.

She was disfocused. I chuckled and step away from her when she froze in her spot and continued wearing the sando.

I also removed my pants and Tokyo shrieked but she didn't even close her eyes, I still have my boxer shorts which is why I am confident removing this.

I wore my shorts and helped her to clean up since it's my room, "What made you clean my room?"

She scratched her head, "Well, I'm sorry if I cleaned it without your consent."

I just shook my head, "Whatever is mine, is yours too." I bit my lip, I was hinting something but she just carried on with cleaning.

She nodded after, "You know Ashiro why people abandon other people?" I shook my head, pinagpag ko yung mga unan at inayos ko ang mga figurines ko sa shelves. "It's because they're done using them." Napatigil ako sa sinabi niya.

I stared at her confusingly, "What do you mean?"

She sighed, "Nothing, really." She continued wiping the corners of my room, "I just really want to express myself, gusto ko sabihin na takot ako."

"Takot ka saan?"

Her back was facing me, but I can see how she's being disfocused again. "Takot ako mawala ka sakin." She whispered, I almost didn't hear it but thank God I managed to do so.

"I won't go anywhere." I whispered back, I saw how she froze again and slowly looked at me. I smiled at her genuinely, I dropped whatever I am holding and pulled her for a hug again. "I will never leave you, Tokyo."

"Is that true, Ashiro?" She said lowly.

"Yes, Tokyo." I ruffled her hair while she's hugging my neck, her chin is resting on my neck. I tried to look at her but damn I don't know if that was a wrong move.

Because the both of us are shocked when our lips connected, fuck. I thought she's going to pull away but-

But she moved her lips, it almost intoxicated me. I followed the rhythm of our kiss and gave in. We kissed passionately as I pushed her near the wall, I made sure I was gentle.

"Mhmm.." She moaned when I tried to massaged her nape as I deepen the kiss, she circled her arms around my neck as I swiftly carried her to her room.

And I locked the door.